Old March 9th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default My little whores

Brian Lafferty, David Quinn, Donna Alarie, Don Schultz, Hal Bogner,
Leroy Dubeck, Beatriz Marinello, Bill Hall, Jerry Nash, Michael
Aigner, Duncan Oxley are all my little whores. They like to sniff my
butt and pretend they like me. The reality is they all want to use me
to advance their agenda. My only true friend is Raymond Weinstein.
I'll get him out and he'll run for USCF President.