Old March 12th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Chess Game further improved.

It is very difficult to improve a game as complex as Chess. But
GetClub Chess keeps improving.

This time few bugs were removed which were weakening the Game Play.
Now it will not sacrifice it's pawns as it used to earlier. (I saw in
a game of Nomorechess.)

Play a game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner Level: If you are new to chess.
Easy Level : If you are Tough Player elo 1700 +
Normal Level: For rated players elo 1800+

Is there anyone who can tell me any weakness still left in game. As I
feel still there is scope of improvement.

Bye
Sanny

Old March 12th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:
It is very difficult to improve a game as complex as Chess. But
GetClub Chess keeps improving.

This time few bugs were removed which were weakening the Game Play.
Now it will not sacrifice it's pawns as it used to earlier. (I saw in
a game of Nomorechess.)

Play a game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner Level: If you are new to chess.
Easy Level : If you are Tough Player elo 1700 +
Normal Level: For rated players elo 1800+

Is there anyone who can tell me any weakness still left in game. As I
feel still there is scope of improvement.

The program violates the time limit - on 90% of all moves.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old March 12th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Kenneth Sloan wrote:
Sanny wrote:
It is very difficult to improve a game as complex as Chess. But
GetClub Chess keeps improving.

This time few bugs were removed which were weakening the Game Play.
Now it will not sacrifice it's pawns as it used to earlier. (I saw in
a game of Nomorechess.)

Play a game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner Level: If you are new to chess.
Easy Level : If you are Tough Player elo 1700 +
Normal Level: For rated players elo 1800+

Is there anyone who can tell me any weakness still left in game. As I
feel still there is scope of improvement.

The program violates the time limit - on 90% of all moves.

and, of course, it still plays very badly.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old March 13th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

12.03.2007 17:59, Sanny:

Beginner Level: If you are new to chess.
Easy Level : If you are Tough Player elo 1700 +
Normal Level: For rated players elo 1800+

Your program is not even close to those numbers.

Greetings,
Ralf

Old March 13th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"Kenneth Sloan" wrote in message

Beginner Level: If you are new to chess.
Easy Level : If you are Tough Player elo 1700 +
Normal Level: For rated players elo 1800+

Is there anyone who can tell me any weakness still left in game. As I
feel still there is scope of improvement.

The program violates the time limit - on 90% of all moves.

Agree. In effect the program loses every game at move 4 typically. This
means it does not have any ratings at all, since it never won an honest
point.

In terms of playing level, I don't have years to play it at 'master' level,
but the lower levels seem not to exceed 1200. A few months ago I would put
Beginner level at 800, if, you know, it played to the clock.

Phil Innes

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170