Old March 12th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Default Think About this: Polgar, Truong & Co. Contradict Themselves

Think About this: Polgar, Truong & Co. Contradict Themselves

The following has been posted on the Chessville.com website. Note that
Polgar, Truong & Co. accuse a variety of people including the USCF
President, the Editor of Chess, and the Delegates of attacking people
including "World Champions".

By this "World Champions" Susan is obviously referring to herself as
she considers herself to have been the world champion four times,
although no such thing is found in the record books.

Here is her direct quote:

"It is inexcusable when a past President, Chess Life Editor, current
and past board members and USCF delegates insult and call USCF
members, Grandmasters or World Champions names!"

Cannot everybody see the contradiction here? Susan attacks everybody
and then says that if elected she will attack nobody.

Here is her statement:

Courtesy, Respect and Professionalism! I may disagree with some GM,
but I respect them and I would never show them up publicly. I may
disagree with board members but I would express my view to them in a
private email. It is inexcusable when a past President, Chess Life
Editor, current and past board members and USCF delegates insult and
call USCF members, Grandmasters or World Champions names!

This is not acceptable in my book. Other sports would never allow
this and yet we think this is OK in chess? Is this how we want to
teach our kids? Shame on them! If I would be in the position to make
a difference, I would. People can disagree but do it properly. It is
an absolute disgrace to have board members lying, deceiving,
attacking, insulting, demeaning USCF members, Grandmasters and World
Champions.

This is why I said in my election statements in Chess Life, if the
USCF members want to see the same old things, vote for the other six
candidates. If they want real positive changes, vote for Susan
Polgar, Mikhail Korenman, Randy Bauer and me. We will make a strong
positive difference!