Old March 14th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Brian Lafferty is a Sloan clone who wants to destroy the USCF

Brian Lafferty wrote:

So that we understand each other, I am presently building a file
regarding USCF financial activities with the view toward sending same
to federal and state authorities for their review. Any failure to
produce documents and records to the membership in a timely manner
will be treated as a refusal casting a negative light on the motives
of USCF managment. I

So that we understand each other, most of us understand that you have
been here (the USCF) under four months and your primary task has been
rabble rousing. Do you have anything to contribute to the USCF besides
trouble? You are not invested in the USCF so most of us see that you
don't give a whit about the consequences of your actions. If I were in
the office I would, legally, tell you to go jump in the lake.
_________________
Steve in Tennessee

Old March 14th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 14 Mar, 17:12, wrote:
Brian Lafferty wrote:

So that we understand each other, I am presently building a file
regarding USCF financial activities with the view toward sending same
to federal and state authorities for their review. Any failure to
produce documents and records to the membership in a timely manner
will be treated as a refusal casting a negative light on the motives
of USCF managment. I

So that we understand each other, most of us understand that you have
been here (the USCF) under four months and your primary task has been
rabble rousing. Do you have anything to contribute to the USCF besides
trouble? You are not invested in the USCF so most of us see that you
don't give a whit about the consequences of your actions. If I were in
the office I would, legally, tell you to go jump in the lake.
_________________
Steve in Tennessee

Brian Lafferty is my friend. So is Donna Alarie. They will help me sue
the USCF.

Old March 15th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Who is Brian Lafferty?

According to the USCF MSA listing, he is a newbie member who has
never played a rated USCF before Feb, 2007. So who the **** is
he to have any say in any USCF affair? No reason to listen to this
asswipe, ignore him I say.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 16th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

If you read his posts, you will see that he is anything but a Sloan clone.
He's a new USCF member (so what?) who is appalled, as many of us are, by the
incompetence and hubris of those running the USCF and some of those seeking
election to the USCF board. Nowhere have I read a post by him in which he
says he plans to sue the USCF, unlike Paul Truong who did make that threat.
Rather, he has said he will take records of transactions to federal or state
authorities should more than incompetence come to light. Quite reasonable,
IMO. I also like his NY cajones.

"Chess Freak" wrote in message
t...
Who is Brian Lafferty?

According to the USCF MSA listing, he is a newbie member who has
never played a rated USCF before Feb, 2007. So who the **** is
he to have any say in any USCF affair? No reason to listen to this
asswipe, ignore him I say.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 16th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 16 Mar, 17:21, "Vidmar" wrote:
[...]

wrote in message
roups.com...
Brian Lafferty wrote:

So that we understand each other, I am presently building a file
regarding USCF financial activities with the view toward sending same
to federal and state authorities for their review. Any failure to
produce documents and records to the membership in a timely manner
will be treated as a refusal casting a negative light on the motives
of USCF managment. I

So that we understand each other, most of us understand that you have
been here (the USCF) under four months and your primary task has been
rabble rousing. Do you have anything to contribute to the USCF besides
trouble? You are not invested in the USCF so most of us see that you
don't give a whit about the consequences of your actions. If I were in
the office I would, legally, tell you to go jump in the lake.

Lafferty is reasonable is like Sloan is sane. LOL

Make sure you vote for Don Schultz, the only normal one!

Old March 17th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 16 Mar, 17:21, "Vidmar" wrote:

Lafferty is reasonable is like Sloan is sane. LOL

Make sure you vote for Don Schultz, the only normal one!

Clearly, you can not support your initial assertions or this analogy because
there are no posts by Lafferty as you allege. He may be in your face at
times, but he produces facts and logical arguments, unlike you.