Old March 15th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess

Default The Susan Polgar "Award"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessPromotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
Since the other thread was
locked, I've started a new thread. Please see Another Unauthorized
Deal by Bill Hall with Susan Polgar thread for background information.

Reading the agreement, it states:

On the USCF website there will also be an announcement of all the
winners of the award with a direct link to the http://www.susanpolgarfoundation.org/
website where the pictures of all award winners will be posted and a
more extensive report will be available.

I just went to that link and do not see any information regarding this
program.

The agreement also states that:

The award will be given at the National K-12/Collegiate Championship
each year in December starting in 2006.

Who won the award and where is the promotional information for this
event having taken place?

The USCF has provided advertising for this program for over a year.
In the interest of accountability, I would like to see the results of
this program. Where would I find them?

Donna Alarie
Massachusetts Delegate
The list of winners and runner-ups has been announced many months ago
on www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.com, www.PolgarGirls.blogspot.com and
www.SusanPolgarFoundation.org. The reason why all the pictures have
not been posted on www.SusanPolgarFoundation.org is we do not have all
the pictures and bio of each winner. Once we receive all info, we will
forward them to the USCF for Chess Life and CL4K. But the list has
been there for a long time and the USCF has the list. We have done
everything on our part and the USCF has not done their part. That is
why we are working hard to help the USCF. They need help.

Since this was the first year, the USCF forgot to announce the winners
at the National K-12 at the same time as the Trophies Plus All-
American Team. Susan was there waiting for the award and no
announcement was ever made. I do not expect things to move smoothly in
the first year because it is a learning process for both sides. The
Denker event has been taking place for over 20 years and there are
still glitches.
Looking at what you say here and also looking at your website
especially at
http://www.susanpolgar.com/susan-polgar-foundation.html
it seems that you have just gone through the USCF rating list and
picked out some high rated girls and have announced them as having
qualified for the "award".

I suppose that I should do the same thing. I should just look up some
USCF ratings and declare that some players with high ratings have won
the Sam Sloan Award.

Then I will put an ad on my website asking for donations so that
people will send me money for all the fine work I have been doing by
looking up all these ratings.

Naturally, I will include of me standing next to Susan taken by Paul
Truong to prove Susan's participation in this Sam Sloan program.

Too bad that Susan did not receive the award that she was expecting to
receive for looking up all these ratings but probably they were
wondering why she was standing there and did not realize that she was
expecting to receive an award just for looking beautiful.

I am a bit surprised that you expect the USCF to provide you with
pictures and bios of these high rated girls. I thought that you were
suppose to do the work. The USCF did their end. They published your
ads for one year. That was all we were supposed to you. You were
supposed to do everything else.

Now you write: "I hope most of the glitches will be fixed next year."

I do not see how there can be a next year. You have not done anything
yet other than ask for money. Your website is filed with requests for
money. We do not have any money. Too bad

You also say that you have a contract with the USCF. Kindly produce
it. The USCF staff including Bill Hall and Bill Goichberg have
searched for months for such a contract and have been unable to find
one.

Are you getting ready to threaten to sue the USCF again?

Old March 15th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default The Sam Sloan sex with minors award

So does the Sam Sloan award include minors that you had sex with? Does
it include all the whores you married and all the babies you made?
You're a sick *******. I will vote for Don Schultz to get rid of your
ass. Don Schultz is the only man with integrity. You're a pig.

Old March 16th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess

onwww.SusanPolgar.blogspot.com,http://www.PolgarGirls.blogspot.coma...un dation.org. The reason why all the pictures have
[...]

Naturally, I will include the picture of me standing next to Susan taken by Paul
[...]

Sam Sloan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfalter
I do not understand why some people are claiming
that the SPF is to blame for not posting pictures of the participants
on their site. If they have asked each participant to send a picture,
but only 4 of the 17 have responded, how are they supposed to publish
17 photos? Note also that, in the interim, Susan has posted pictures
of some of the Team members on her blog sites.
Take a look at what her website says:

http://www.susanpolgar.com/allstar-g...hess-team.html

It does not say that these players are "participants". It says that
they have "qualified" to be participants.

It shows the pictures of high rated players like Laura Ross and Tatev.
However, Laura Ross has not played in a tournament in more than one
year. Tatev who lives in California has been active but there is no
indication that she has participated in any Polgar event. You do not
see any pictures of Tatev with Susan Polgar for example.

So it seems that Susan Polgar is just using the name and reputation of
these famous players and claiming that they are on her team so as to
collect donations from gullible donors.

The fact that Susan has not been able to obtain pictures of these
layers indicates that Susan has probably never even met them,
especially since Paul Truong is constantly following around Susan with
his camera and taking pictures of everything that Susan does.

Old March 16th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessPromotion
EB Members? Forums Committe? What does it take
to finally take actions? What are you waiting for? Why do you allow a
sick dysfunctional person to keep on lying and harming USCF members,
sponsors and supporters?
Why do not you just address these questions?

Or is it that you do not have answers so you want the moderators to
participate in your cover-up?