Old March 15th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default More desperate attempts by Sam Sloan

I am a bum. I live off my wife, who works. I also publish books and
DVDs about chess and other subjects. I take care of my baby and try
to make more.

I think that just about covers it.

Sam Sloan

He knows that his days as a board member are numbered. He knows that
there is no way in hell he would ever be elected. He knows that the
scholastic people are calling for his suspension. So he's howling at
the moon all day long while bitching and moaning about everyone else.
Everyone is out to get him.

Hit the road Sam! You're done! You'll always be known as the biggest
****ing loser in USCF history. What a way to be remembered! Nice job!
The desperate man's days are numbered!