Old March 16th 07, 08:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub now ready to defeat you.

Now, GetClub is armed with strong moves and it would be tough time for
players playing it.

GetClub now ready to defeat you.

Play at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner Level will give tough competition to good players.

Easy Level: will struggle hard even to tough players.

Normal Level will beat Nomorechess, Bob & Taylor Kingston also.

Recently 2 bugs were found and removed that were creating weak moves.

Play Games and if you win a game you will get Prizes. If you win then
you really are a good player as the game has been a lot improved.

Bye
Sanny

Old March 16th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"Sanny" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Now, GetClub is armed with strong moves and it would be tough time for
players playing it.

GetClub now ready to defeat you.

Play at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner Level will give tough competition to good players.

Easy Level: will struggle hard even to tough players.

Normal Level will beat Nomorechess, Bob & Taylor Kingston also.

Recently 2 bugs were found and removed that were creating weak moves.

Play Games and if you win a game you will get Prizes. If you win then
you really are a good player as the game has been a lot improved.

Bye
Sanny

Even if you did improve a lot, I don't think many people are eager to play
your game anymore (considering the way you communicate (or rather::; don't
communicate, or ignore comments, or don't give credit where it's fair, enter
aid from a 'helpbot', etc.) in this newsgroup).
It's just no fun like this anymore.

Old March 17th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Play at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner Level will give tough competition to good players.
Easy Level: will struggle hard even to tough players.
Normal Level will beat Nomorechess, Bob & Taylor Kingston also.

Now no need to Login every time to play Chess. You can save your Login
details and you will automatically get your username passwords written
to browser.

You can also set whether to Remember Passwords or not. Say you are
playing from Cafe then you would not want it to keep remembring your
password else others will play on your account.

Bye
Sanny

PlayChess at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old March 18th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Game Speed increased.

Play Games and if you win a game you will get Prizes. If you win then
you really are a good player as the game has been a lot improved.

Sine higher levels were taking more time. It was descided to bring
their level down So that they play very fast.

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Since game strength has increased lowering depth level will not effect
much to the game strength.

Old March 18th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 16, 9:45 am, "Ruud" wrote:

Normal Level will beat Nomorechess, Bob & Taylor Kingston also.

Recently 2 bugs were found and removed that were creating weak moves.

Play Games and if you win a game you will get Prizes. If you win then
you really are a good player as the game has been a lot improved.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Even if you did improve a lot, I don't think many people are eager to play
your game anymore (considering the way you communicate (or rather::; don't
communicate, or ignore comments, or don't give credit where it's fair, enter
aid from a 'helpbot', etc.) in this newsgroup).

This looks rather silly, in view of the repeated assertions
by Sanny that his program will "now" beat me (and Taylor
Kingston) -- a very low blow! In all likelihood, Sanny
considers me among the may critics here, and not any
ally who lends much-needed "aid". LOL

-- help bot

Old March 18th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

This looks rather silly, in view of the repeated assertions
by Sanny that his program will "now" beat me (and Taylor
Kingston) -- a very low blow! In all likelihood, Sanny
considers me among the may critics here, and not any
ally who lends much-needed "aid". LOL

You help in terms of Chess improvement is significant. Many things
were improved because you told me to improve them.

But here I just wanted to convey that GetClub game is making better
moves enough to give Challenge to good players like. .....

I here only mentioned the best players are GetClub who ranked on top.

Bye
Sanny

Old March 19th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"Sanny" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

This looks rather silly, in view of the repeated assertions
by Sanny that his program will "now" beat me (and Taylor
Kingston) -- a very low blow! In all likelihood, Sanny
considers me among the may critics here, and not any
ally who lends much-needed "aid". LOL

You help in terms of Chess improvement is significant. Many things
were improved because you told me to improve them.

But here I just wanted to convey that GetClub game is making better
moves enough to give Challenge to good players like. .....

I here only mentioned the best players are GetClub who ranked on top.

Bye
Sanny

Maybe if you were to stop angling for compliments, people would start
helping you a bit.
Saying your stuff is good, when it isn't, and keeping it up even when
posters here say otherwise, makes negative publicity (makes people advising
NOT to play your game, f.i.).
But I've said this before to you, and you don't change (and I bet you'll
spam on even after this post of mine).