Old March 17th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Threatening Letter from Louis Blair's Man at Wikipedia

Threatening Letter from Louis Blair's Man at Wikipedia

Thank you but I did that already. If you are able to go back and look
at the various deletions by JzG over the past one and a half years you
will see that I even cut my biographies down to bare facts such as
place and date of birth and positions currently held, such as
President of the Turkish Chess Federation. User: JzG acting at the
behest of Louis Blair who is a political opponent in chess deletes
them anyway.Sam Sloan 16:05, 16 March 2007 (UTC)

* Three things: First, bull****, I review my deletion log
periodically looking for blue links. Of the thousands of deletions I
have performed, only a tiny percentage are currently blue links, most
are never re-created, some are and are then deleted again either by me
or by others. Sometimes I am prompted by others to review my deletion
log, but I am nobody's puppet and people who have tried to pull my
strings in the past have on occasion received very different results
form those they desired. Second, your repeated reposting of material
which violates copyright is a serious problem, it places the entire
project in legal jeopardy and if I find you doing it again I will
block you. Third, you have initiated vexatious processes against a
number of other Wikipedia editors, every one of which, as far as I can
tell, has been adjudged baseless. If you initiate any further
processes against other Wikipedia editors without good grounds, you
may also be blocked for disruption. Guy (Help!) 22:44, 16 March 2007
(UTC)

Old March 18th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

samsloan ) (NNTP-Posting-Host:
69.124.205.180) wrote (17 Mar 2007 11:36:28 -0700):

7 ... Louis Blair's Man at Wikipedia ...

_
As Sam Sloan himself notes, "JzG" wrote:
_
"... Sometimes I am prompted by others to review
my deletion log, but I am nobody's puppet and
people who have tried to pull my strings in the
past have on occasion received very different
results form those they desired. ..." - "JzG"
(22:44, 16 March 2007 (UTC))

_
samsloan ) (NNTP-Posting-Host:
69.124.205.180) quoted himself (17 Mar 2007
11:36:28 -0700):

7 ... User: JzG acting at the behest of Louis Blair who is
7 a political opponent in chess deletes them anyway.

_
I did not ask "User:JzG" to delete anything.

Old March 20th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

--- In , "ylblai" [email protected] wrote:

--- In
,
"robmtchl" [email protected] (Rob)
wrote (Mon March 19, 2007 9:15 am):

7 ... What it appears to me is this:
7 Someone in a position to exact retribution
7 from an enemy is doing so.
7
7 If you are going to knife someone in the back
7 and are still holding the bloody knife in your
7 hands

_
I did not "knife" anyone "in the back" in order
to "exact retribution".
_
For the Wikipedia people, I put a spotlight on
what Sam Sloan himself had been writing about
his Wikipedia activity. I think that was
the right thing to do. Apparently, the
Wikipedia people themselves came to the
conclusion that some attention and action was
appropriate.

Louis Blair writes about contacting the "Wikipedia People" as though
he was contacting some sort of higher management or the public
prosecutor's office.

What he really did was post to the user pages of some very nasty
people including Bill Brock, a chess player who is on Wikipedia just
so that he can attack me and constantly modify my online biography,
and User:JzG who goes by the moniker JustAnotherGuy but whose real
name is Guy Chapman in England. Guy Chapman is probably the nastiest
administrator on Wikipedia. He brags that he has deleted thousands of
biographies, which is kind of like bragging that he is the Fastest Gun
in the West.

It is perfectly obvious that when Louis Blair posted his Sam Sloan
Announcement to their user pages, he did that to get them to delete
the biographies of these important chess personalities from Wikipedia.

The real issue now is that in full knowledge of this history of Louis
Blair, Bill Goichberg has appointed Blair as a member of the
moderation committee of the USCF Forums. The obvious purpose to this
appointment is to put Blair in the position where he can delete all my
postings to the forums and ultimately suspend or ban me from posting
there.