Old March 18th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sam Sloan's membership will be suspended

Don Schultz is working on getting Sam Sloan suspended from the USCF.
Vote for Don Schultz. He is the man with integrity. Don Schultz also
promised never to leak confidential information to Sam Sloan anymore.
I believe him and that's why I'll vote for him. Don Schultz is a good
man.