Old March 20th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Default Unwritten Rules of the USCF Forums

I would like to point out that in the above posting John Hillary uses
the word "lied" three times and the word "lie" once.

Yet, there words are supposedly banned from this forum.

I am not really complaining because I am opposed to censorship and
besides every regular reader of this group knows that John Hillary
hates me and has been attacking me for years, even though I have never
met him and have no idea why he always attacks me.

The point here is the double standard. Everybody knows that it is
forbidden on this forum to post anything of an even vaguely negative
nature about Polgar or Truong. Anybody who does so will have the
entire thread pulled. You do not have to use any cuss words or accuse
them of any impropriety. All you have to do is vaguely suggest that
they might not be suitable candidates for sainthood and not only will
your remarks be deleted but the entire thread will be locked or pulled
and you might even be suspended or banned from posting to this forum.

On the other hand, you can say as many bad things about Sam Sloan as
you want and not only will your posting not be deleted but you might
be rewarded for your valor.

Old March 20th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

samsloan schrieb:
I would like to point out that in the above posting John Hillary uses
the word "lied" three times and the word "lie" once.

Nem tunt fel eddig, hogy ez egy magyar forum lenne?

Old March 26th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Yes Hillery called me stupid and just to see what the reaction would be i
complained about. As I expected, his post was not deleted but the
moderators retaliated by deleting some of mine. For example, moderator4
claimed that when I told Joel Channing that his idea for changing the forum
rules would not work that was off topic so he deleted two of my messages.
One actually had been posted there for over a week so I'm sure it was purely
retalitatory action on the part of Channing and moderator4. He mentioned
that Channing had complained so I know it was him.

Old March 26th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Yes Hillery called me stupid and just to see what the reaction would be i
complained about. As I expected, his post was not deleted but the
moderators retaliated by deleting some of mine.

Please try to understand that the soc.culture.magyar is not moderated.

Such postst like yours shows clearly how immoral and despicable is the
crossponting.
Old March 26th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Default Todd Miller is an idiot

"arcor" wrote in message

samsloan schrieb:
[...]

Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -