Old March 20th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Not Exactly The Blair Truth

--- In , "ylblai" [email protected] wrote:

--- In
,
"robmtchl" [email protected] (Rob)
wrote (Mon March 19, 2007 9:15 am):

7 ... What it appears to me is this:
7 Someone in a position to exact retribution
7 from an enemy is doing so.
7
7 If you are going to knife someone in the back
7 and are still holding the bloody knife in your
7 hands

_
I did not "knife" anyone "in the back" in order
to "exact retribution".
_
For the Wikipedia people, I put a spotlight on
what Sam Sloan himself had been writing about
his Wikipedia activity. I think that was
the right thing to do. Apparently, the
Wikipedia people themselves came to the
conclusion that some attention and action was
appropriate.

Louis Blair writes about contacting the "Wikipedia People" as though
he was contacting some sort of higher management or the public
prosecutor's office.

What he really did was post to the user pages of some very nasty
people including Bill Brock, a chess player who is on Wikipedia just
so that he can attack me and constantly modify my online biography,
and User:JxG who goes by the moniker JustAnotherGuy but whose real
name is Guy Chapman in England. Guy Chapman is probably the nastiest
administrator on Wikipedia. He brags that he has deleted thousands of
biographies, which is kind of like bragging that he is the Fastest Gun
in the West.

It is perfectly obvious that when Louis Blair posted his Sam Sloan
Announcement to their user pages, he did that to get them to delete
the biographies of these important chess personalities from Wikipedia.

The real issue now is that in full knowledge of this history of Louis
Blair, Bill Goichberg has appointed Blair as a member of the
moderation committee of the USCF Forums. The obvious purpose to this
appointment is to put Blair in the position where he can delete all my
postings to the forums and ultimately suspend or ban me from posting
there.