Old March 21st 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default The Fake Sam Sloan

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
What is the possibility that the Fake Sam Sloan is the
one and only Real Sam Sloan in disguise?
There is a lot of evidence to prove that I am not the Fake Sam Sloan.

The Fake Sam Sloan first started posting on exactly June 25, 2005 when
I was flying from New York to Chicago to play our famous grudge match
with Bill Brock. When I landed in Chicago and checked into a hotel I
found a computer with an Internet connection in the hotel lobby. I
logged in and discovered a bunch of new postings that had been made
while I was up in the air in mid-flight. These postings were by an
unknown person who came to be known as "The Fake Sam Sloan".

This tends to indicate that the Fake Sam Sloan knew that I would be in
mid-flight and would not be online.

Since then there have been several other times that the Sam Sam Sloan
made a bunch of postings at a time when I could not possibly have made
them.

For example, in July 2006 I spent three days in Philadelphia for the
World Open handing out my campaign literature and talking to voters. I
was never online during those there days and there are a lot of
witness as to where I was.

When I got back to New York I found a large number of postings had
been made by the Fake Sam Sloan during the period of time that I was
away.

More recently, I collected signatures at the Empire City Open. Many
members of this forum saw me there, including Polly Wright, Steve
Immitt, Jon Jacobs, Joe Lux and many others. I collected more than 30
signatures there, so everybody who signed can tell you were I was.

When I got home I found that a bunch of postings had been made by the
Fake Sam Sloan.

Not only does this prove that I am not the Fake Sam Sloan, but it also
tends to show that the Fake Sam Sloan is an active chess player who
somehow knows where I am when I visit a chess event.

Old March 21st 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Fake Sam Sloan is the real Sam Sloan

The fake Sam Sloan is the real Sam Sloan. And the real Sam Sloan is
the one who tricks kids into his Pokemon porn site.

Old March 23rd 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

The problem with being a proven liar is that no one believes
anything you ever say.

Isn't that right "Former Rated USCF Master and currently a
Rated USCF Expert" -Sloan? Or are you going to ignore that
lie like you always do?

Admit it, you are a liar.

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
What is the possibility that the Fake Sam Sloan is the
one and only Real Sam Sloan in disguise?

There is a lot of evidence to prove that I am not the Fake Sam Sloan.

zzzz...yeah right...zzz