Old March 26th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default My friend Brian Lafferty is offering his legal services

My friend Brian Lafferty is offering his legal expertise to all USCF
members who want to sue the USCF for a discounted rate. If you're not
happy with Goichberg and his slate, contact Brian and he'll help you
make a lot of money.

Old May 10th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default What were the contents of the letter Mr. Truong sent to the USCF ?

It is my understanding the Mr. Truong sent a complaint letter to the
forum oversite comittee and this so enraged Mr. Lafferty that he
contacted an attorney to supress the contents of the letter.Are there
any more details? What do you know of this Sam?
Rob

Old May 10th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On May 10, 12:10 pm, Rob Mitchell wrote:
It is my understanding the Mr. Truong sent a complaint letter to the
forum oversite comittee and this so enraged Mr. Lafferty that he
contacted an attorney to supress the contents of the letter.Are there
any more details? What do you know of this Sam?
Rob

I do not know what was in the letter and I would like to find out.