Old March 27th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,alt.accounting,alt.chess

Default Goichberg Stooges on the Forums Moderating Committee

Goichberg Stooges on the Forums Moderating Committee

Several people have wondered whether it was even legal, much less
proper, for Bill Goichberg to put a bunch of his own stooges on the
"Forums Moderating Committee", who thereafter almost immediately and
predictably suspended me from posting to the USCF Forums.

It is well known that I have been a thorn in Bill Goichberg's side,
but I am an elected director of the USCF. Is the President of the USCF
legally allowed to have a fellow director of the USCF suspended from
posting to the USCF Forums?

I do not know the answer to this question and I would like to find
out.

Old March 27th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,alt.accounting,alt.chess

Default Goichberg fights against a convicted criminal

Sam Sloan is a convicted criminal. He's a child molestor. He raped
young girls.

Vote for Don Schultz!

Old March 27th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,alt.accounting,alt.chess

Several people have wondered whether it was even legal, much less
proper, for Bill Goichberg to put a bunch of his own stooges on the
"Forums Moderation Committee" who thereafter almost immediately and