Old April 5th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Why the Former Presidents No Longer Support Bauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bauer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Lux
By the way, has anyone seen the
June statementsfrom the slate?

Chessically yours, Joe Lux
What exactly is the slate?

You claim support from four past USCF presidents - interestingly, they
all supported me in the last election. I haven't asked about their
support this time, but I would hope they would still support me and
don't know what has changed that might change that set of
circumstances. Since you are connected with them, would you ask for
me, please?

I would be interested in their opinions about who they might be
supporting. Do you know?
You have asked an interesting question which I will answer for you.

I do not know who they are supporting but I do know that they
supported you in the past and they are not supporting you any longer.

There are primarily two reasons:

1. SP
2. Although you have been Chairman of the Finance Committee for two
years you are completely inactive and have been doing nothing.

To fill the gap you have created, others are doing the work that you
are supposed to be doing, including especially Mike Carr, Charles
Unruh, Peter Dyson, Tim Redman, Leroy Dubeck and a few others.

They say that you are lazy and basically are a political hack which
explains the political position you held in the State of Iowa.

They say that you should not be given a higher position when you are
not doing the job that you are supposed to be doing in the position
you hold now.

Don't blame me. I am just the messenger.

Old April 5th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

In answer to your questions:

1. I would like to know what exactly you feel that Susan Polgar and
Joel Channing have done for the USCF. I agree than Bill Goichberg has
done a lot for the USCF.

2. I do not know Chuck Unruh. Never met him. Never spoke to him. I do
not know who he is for but I do know who he is against.

I mention his name because I know that he has been very active on the
finance committees and you have been inactive.

3. You say that I am attacking you. In reality, I am doing you a
favor. I am telling you what they are saying about you. If you do not
believe me, you can ask them yourself.