Old April 6th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default I have been suspended again for making absolutely true statements

From: SysAdmin sysadmin
To: samsloan
Subject: Disciplinary Notice Quote message
NOTIFICATION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION

Date: April 3, 2007
To: Sam Sloan

Your Post: 37717 to the USCF Forums on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:10 pm,
Subject: "February financials posted", in the USCF Issues Forum was in
violation of the Acceptable Usage Guidelines for the USCF Forum.

"Name calling, insults, 'flaming' and attacks are not appropriate and
will not be tolerated." - Mike Nolan (Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:18 pm)
http://www.uschess.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=702

This is a 2nd level sanction.

Accordingly, you have been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
for a period of 1 week.

This sanction was imposed by order of the Forums Oversight Committee.

Terry Winchester,
Committee Chair

Reference:
Date of motion: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:10 pm
Post number: 37717
Thread name: "February financials posted"
Author of note: samsloan
Quote of violation: "Bill Hall has been pretty much chronically ill or
otherwise absent from work for the entire two years that he has been
Executive Director. Stubbed his toe, fell in the shower, has a foot
infection, wife is sick, got in a car accident and so on and so forth.
"Meanwhile, the cat has been away and the mice has been playing. Just
about nothing ever seems to get done in the Crossville Office."
Terry Winchester
Forum Oversight Committee,
Chairman