Old April 11th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,alt.accounting

Default The USCF Check for $24,000 has bounced a second time

After receiving assurances that the money was in the bank in the right
account this time, the pension check for $24,000 was redeposited.

The word has just come back that the check has bounced again.

The person involved intends to contact the Attorney General's office.

I wonder what excuse Goichberg, Channing, Hall & Co. will come up for
the second bouncing of this pension check.

Old April 15th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,alt.accounting

Default USA Auditors and Bank Examiners Being Killed and Jailed, Labeled Insane and Suicide

My name is Kurt Brown, AKA Saint Ram Bone, I am an American Holocaust Victim
and survivor.

My mistake was to work for the USA federal government as a bank examiner at
the federal banking regulatory agency, the Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation (FDIC).

I reported money laundering and murder after leaving the agency and survived
an attempt on my life. The former FDIC director in San Francisco was not
so lucky. He was shot in the head in his office and labeled a suicide by
the National Treasury Employees Union syndicates housed at the Secret
Service and other agencies.

If you are going into accounting, stay out of the federal government. My
life was good until I went to work for the FDIC. Since that time, I have
been forcibly injected, jailed, ordered silent, erroneously labeled insane,
just like the dead regional director.

The criminals have taken over USA government. If you are in College, I
recommend you change your major to Engineering and find dual citizenship in
a more hospitable nation than the USA.

We are like hostages to the beasts controlling the USA and other nations.

Invent some new weaponry and start a new political party, and if your and my
enemies get to close, kill all of them and their families.

They want war with us, give them their heads on a silver platter.

Never again serve the regime. To them or it, war is a game. It never ends.
Mass media is their tool. Try to dismantle their lieing mouth pieces.

Mobile Audit Club
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democ...ath/index.html