Old April 16th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default I call upon Rob Mitchell to identify yourself

In the last few days, Rob Mitchell has been making postings which many
will find objectionable. These postings are of a sexually suggestive
or semi-porn nature.

There are 36 USCF members named Rob or Robert Mitchell. It is one of
the most common names among USCF members.

I call upon the Rob Mitchell who posts here to identify himself. What
is your USCF ID number so that we can identify you on the MSA?
http://www.uschess.org/msa

If you are not a present or former USCF member and therefore do not
have a USCF ID number, tell us something about yourself, such as where
you reside.

Old April 16th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On Apr 16, 11:22 am, "samsloan" wrote:
In the last few days, Rob Mitchell has been making postings which many
will find objectionable. These postings are of a sexually suggestive
or semi-porn nature.

There are 36 USCF members named Rob or Robert Mitchell. It is one of
the most common names among USCF members.

I call upon the Rob Mitchell who posts here to identify himself. What
is your USCF ID number so that we can identify you on the MSA?http://www.uschess.org/msa

If you are not a present or former USCF member and therefore do not
have a USCF ID number, tell us something about yourself, such as where
you reside.

Sam Sloan

http://www.samsloan.com/pokeplot.htm

Old April 16th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Apr 16, 12:22 pm, "samsloan" wrote:
In the last few days, Rob Mitchell has been making postings which many
will find objectionable. These postings are of a sexually suggestive
or semi-porn nature.

There are 36 USCF members named Rob or Robert Mitchell. It is one of
the most common names among USCF members.

I call upon the Rob Mitchell who posts here to identify himself. What
is your USCF ID number so that we can identify you on the MSA?http://www.uschess.org/msa

If you are not a present or former USCF member and therefore do not
have a USCF ID number, tell us something about yourself, such as where
you reside.

The only thing I will reveal is that those claims you
may have heard are true: I truly am "a star" at GetClub.

-- the Mitchell Identity

Old April 17th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

www.chessmasterinsurance.com