Old April 18th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Leroy Dubeck endorses a new slate of 5

Sam Sloan, Joe Lux, Don Schultz, Mike Goodall and Stephen Jones. This
is the senior citizens team that have ruled the USCF for nearly 300
years and we'll rule the USCF for another 300 more. We need to keep
the USCF the way it is.

Old April 18th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On 18 Apr, 08:19, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan, Joe Lux, Don Schultz, Mike Goodall and Stephen Jones. This
is the senior citizens team that have ruled the USCF for nearly 300
years and we'll rule the USCF for another 300 more. We need to keep
the USCF the way it is.

Please vote for this slate.

Old April 18th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

We need all the votes we can get.