Old April 18th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default My New Campaign Pledge

I, Sam Sloan, swear* that I will never knowingly have sex with anyone
under the age of 13. Now will you vote for me?

Old April 19th 07, 10:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote:

I, Sam Sloan, swear* that I will never knowingly have sex with anyone
under the age of 13. Now will you vote for me?

Dear Google user who impersonates sam sloan:

Please stop flooding rec.games.chess.computer with posts that have
nothing to do with computer chess.

Such posts discourage potential users from joining the discussion.
They see all the crap and go elsewhere.

Also, by spamming like you are doing, you make yourself look worse
and Sam Slaon look better. Not an easy task, making Sam Slaon look
good, but you manage to pull it off.

Please. Stop. You are hurting computer chess in the name of politics.