Old May 7th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Test of Susan Polgar's Blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Lafferty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Lafferty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsloan
Since it is well known that
Polgar deletes any letters she does not agree with,
This is a false statement by Sam Sloan.
Mr. Sloan's statement is absolutely correct.
Sloan's statement is false as is your statement as demonstrated by the
post you responded to.

Just because you say something does not make it so, no matter how much
you wish it to be. There have been numerous comments disagreeing
strongly with GM Polgar that she has not deleted. That disproves your
and Sloan's statements.

Why did you make this false statement? Perhaps you did not comprehend
the content.
I'll refine my statement. She deletes posts that she decides to
delete. The posts that I have seen deleted all questioned her or
objected to something she was doing. In-as-much-as- you are very well
connected to Polgar/Truong, such that you receive secret, libelous
communications from Truong for secret dissemination, I would expect
that the vast majority of your posts are allowed to stay even when you
are somewhat critical of Ms. Polgar. As to Sloans statement, perhaps
"any" should have been "most," but what Sloan wrote is substantially
true. What you wrote is incorrect.
Right now we have a good chance to see who is right, myself, Brian
Lafferty or SteveTN, because an anonymous poster has just posted
something on Susan's blog that Susan and Paul Truong will definitely
not like even though it says good things about Polgar, because it says
bad things about Truong.

My prediction is that this posting will be deleted from Susan's blog
in a matter of minutes. If it lasts more than a few hours I will
gladly admit that I have been proven wrong.

Since it is from an anonymous poster it does not have any copyright
protection.

Here it is:

Anonymous said...

I tend to agree with Goichberg about the very negative campaign
being run by Susan and Paul Truong, and I've never been comfortable
with the whole slate concept.

However, to be quite honest, I ascribe the negativism mainly to
Paul T. I think Susan has not been well-advised in regard to campaign
tactics by Mr Truong, and that if she were running her campaign
without him, it would have been quite different. Also, I think Sloan
makes a lot of people a bit crazy, and Susan succumbs to this more
than she should.

So my intention is to vote for Susan, and hope that once she is on
the board her good points will come to the fore. I'll definitely not
vote for Paul Truong, and I'd like to see his role diminished. I'll
also vote for three out Goichberg's top five picks.

I actually don't think Sloan is anywhere near as bad as people
make out. He persists on putting the spotlight on financial misdeeds
and disorganization at the USCF, but his information isn't as accurate
as it should be, and he lacks common sense and good judgement.
Combined with some unsavoury stuff in his personal life, that has made
him everybody's target. But to a large extent he has brought his
situation upon himself, and his style is just too divisive. He ends up
being a big distraction. So, I won't be voting for him, although there
is perverse streak in me which would be entertained by seeing him and
Susan on the same board.
Sunday, May 06, 2007 6:30:00 PM

Old May 7th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Guess what! It is gone already.

I went back to Susan's Blog and it had been deleted already. It did
not even survive ten minutes.

Old May 7th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default Sam Sloan Stop Poating to alt.chess

Sam,
alt.chess has not been active for several years. Check it out. Your
attempts to post there show everyone how knowledgable on issues and
topics you are.
Rob

Old May 7th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Rob wrote:
Sam,
alt.chess has not been active for several years. Check it out. Your
attempts to post there show everyone how knowledgable on issues and
topics you are.
Rob

The mindless rant continues...

Maybe you should check with your ISP cuz I have gotten hundreds a
postings in the last few months here. Many every day. I subscribe to
many active groups with much fewer postings.