Old May 8th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Questions for Paul and Susan

I think everybody is overlooking something. Not only will Paul Truong
not tell us how he made his millions that he claims that he made, but
he will not tell us how he makes his living now. His claim that he
made millions in marketing and PR seems doubtful, because it is rare
that anybody makes big money that way and if they do so they have a
famous rock star for a client. His original story that he made his
millions as the manager of a construction company in Forest Hills,
Queens is much more likely. Millions can easily be made that way. Even
Joel Channing has made money that way.

But what does Paul Truong do now? How does he make his living? Is he
living off the millions he made before he retired. If so, why is he
always demanding money from the USCF for himself and Susan? Does Paul
Truong have any job, source of income or verifiable employment? If so,
why has he refused to tell us about it?

The same questions can be asked of Susan. True, she runs a small chess
club in Queens. She gets $500 per month for writing a column in Chess
Life that she will have to give up if she is elected, and she sells
her own books and DVDs on her website. It is hard to make a living
doing that, but it is certainly possible. She claims to have a
scholastic program. In what schools? Anybody in the New York City area
who teaches chess in the schools, I can tell you at which school she
teaches. For example, Board Member Beatriz Marinello teaches chess in
three schools in New York City. I know this because whenever she calls
on USCF board business, she often calls from one of the schools.

Susan has been asked many times the question of what schools she
teaches at, and she has never answered.

All of the other eight candidates for election, we have a good general
idea of what they do for a living. It is only Paul and Susan that we
have no idea about.

Why is that, and why do they refuse to answer this question?

Old May 8th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Why is that, and why do they refuse to answer this question?

Sam Sloan

---

Why did you refuse to Answer Rob Mitchell's questions - or in fact, to
answer mine 3 months before? It seems very strange to criticize other board
candidates who are interviewed, when you refused to go on the record about
yourself.

One solution to your dilemma is to ban yourself - go up to the tools menu,
and find blocked-posters, write your own email address.

Phil Innes

Old May 8th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On May 8, 9:42 am, "Chess One" wrote:
Why is that, and why do they refuse to answer this question?

Sam Sloan

---

Why did you refuse to Answer Rob Mitchell's questions - or in fact, to
answer mine 3 months before? It seems very strange to criticize other board
candidates who are interviewed, when you refused to go on the record about
yourself.

One solution to your dilemma is to ban yourself - go up to the tools menu,
and find blocked-posters, write your own email address.

Phil Innes

It is a pity Mr. Sloan remains quiet. Once , a member of British
Parilment was asked why he had changed his position on a subject. He
replied," I should rather be right than consistent". It is always an
honorable thing to admit an error and "own" it. People are generally
very forgiving. What they are less inclined to forgive is arrogance.
Rob

Old May 8th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On May 8, 1:48 pm, Rob wrote:
[...]

Phil Innes sent me and the other candidates a list of questions which
require lengthy answers. He planned to post the answers on his website
where he sells chess books and equipment.

There was nothing wrong with his questions other than it would take
half a day to answer them and I did not have time.

As far as I know, none of the candidates answered his questions except
for the candidates on the Polgar slate, which he supports.

Old May 8th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On May 8, 1:31 pm, samsloan wrote:
On May 8, 1:48 pm, Rob wrote:

[...]

Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

Again,
You fail to answer Mr. Innes' questions... yet you have time to post
numerous falming accusations in multiple newsgroups all day long. Even
as early a 3am you are up posting away. Claiming you havn't the time
to answer is silly and false. Neither have you addressed my questions.
Rather take a stand of "banning" me because I refused to let you back
down from an honest and important question. Actually, I prefer if you
don't answer. It makes you look all the worse for your silence.
Rob

Old May 9th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On 8 May 2007 06:46:10 -0700, samsloan wrote:

[...]

Why don't you go ask him? Nicely? But you won't believe it anyway.

The same questions can be asked of Susan.

Yo! She is a former Worlds Champion!!!!! A FORMER WORLDS
CHAMPION!!!! Something I can only dream of.

[...]

Maybe they just don't like you.

EZoto