Old May 12th 07, 12:57 PM posted to alt.chess

Default The Holy Shroud

Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
SHROUD.
Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the middle-
ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light on the
latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong .
The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
from the death in the Holy Shroud.
The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
synthesis of my life.

Web site:
www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
personal e-mail for communications

Old May 13th 07, 03:53 AM posted to alt.chess

"Acrux" Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
SHROUD.

Sounds like you were banging too many black babes and got some jungle fever.