Old May 13th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Rob Mitchell = Fake Sam Sloan is clogging up my email group

I have just been forced to spend time deleting 50 fake messages from
"Sam Sloan" from my email group.

It has now become obvious that the Fake Poster, who posts as me, Sam
Sloan, is Rob Mitchell. He is doing this in retaliation for me banning
him and two of his fake names from my group.

Just a few hours ago, Eric Johnson make some remarks critical of Rob
Mitchell so he then posted ten Fake Eric Johnson posts.

It is now clear that "Rob Mitchell" is an even bigger nut than we
imagined.

Old May 13th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default Sam Sloan is crazy.

On May 13, 2:36 pm, samsloan wrote:
I have just been forced to spend time deleting 50 fake messages from
"Sam Sloan" from my email group.

It has now become obvious that the Fake Poster, who posts as me, Sam
Sloan, is Rob Mitchell. He is doing this in retaliation for me banning
him and two of his fake names from my group.

Just a few hours ago, Eric Johnson make some remarks critical of Rob
Mitchell so he then posted ten Fake Eric Johnson posts.

It is now clear that "Rob Mitchell" is an even bigger nut than we
imagined.

Sam Sloan

Look Sam. I have no idea whats going on in your little part of
cyberspace and really I could care less. Now if you are going to
accuse me of something you had pretty well know what you are talking
about. I have no idea what you think I have done.

I can tell you one thing; if I screwed up you little piece of
cyberspace you wouldn't have to accuse me of anything. I would tell
you it was me and then dare you to stop me. I am tired of your vicious
lies and accusations. You are a pitiful excuse for a wasted life. IMO
you must suffer from anti social delusions .You are, IMO , a
sick,small minded,self absorbed deviant with adolescent proclivities.

ROB MITCHELL

Old May 14th 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Now, the Fake Sam Sloan, who is clogging up my email group, has morfed
into being the Fake Jerry Hanken and is posting a video about growing
mushrooms.

Old May 14th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default Sam, This is your last warning

Sloan,

I am NOT a passive push over. If you continue with this you are going
to become my pet project. I have no idea what you are talking about
and if you do not stop bringing me into this I will fight back .
Rob

Old May 14th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On May 14, 7:58 am, Rob wrote:
Sloan,

I am NOT a passive push over. If you continue with this you are going
to become my pet project. I have no idea what you are talking about
and if you do not stop bringing me into this I will fight back .
Rob

Your fighting seems to consist of clogging up my email group from
which you have been justifiably banned with fake messages from first
me and now Eric Johnson and Jerry Hanken.

If you think I am going to give in and let you back into the group,
you are mistaken. I do not buckle-under in the face of threats.

Old May 14th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On May 14, 1:08 pm, Rob wrote:
On May 14, 6:58 am, Rob wrote: Sloan,

I am NOT a passive push over. If you continue with this you are going
to become my pet project. I have no idea what you are talking about
and if you do not stop bringing me into this I will fight back .
Rob

I already am your pet project and have been so for some time.

How do you propose to make it worse?

Old May 14th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On May 14, 6:58 am, Rob wrote:
Sloan,

I am NOT a passive push over. If you continue with this you are going
to become my pet project. I have no idea what you are talking about
and if you do not stop bringing me into this I will fight back .
Rob

Sam , explain how it is that someone who purports to be a champion of
childrens rights publishes and promotes erotica aimed at children. Why
should this not be a concern for parents of children playing chess?

When are you going to stop publicly slinging mud at and trying to
destroy the professional reputation of an employee?

Old May 14th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.pakistan

Default Sloan investigated by the FBI

On May 14, 3:41 pm, Rob wrote:

PS. Sloan has also been investigated by the FBI !

Not only by the FBI, but by the KGB, the CIA, the Khad, the
Afghanistan Secret Police, and the CID, the Pakistan Secret Police.

And Proud of it too.

Haji Sam Sloan

Old May 15th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"samsloan" That's my old girlfriend what I was a student at the
University of
California at Berkeley in 1967.

That's a photo that was scanned from a magazine. You may have bagged someone
that looked like her, but what are the odds that you were bagging chicks
that were in Playboy?