Old May 15th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default It's Official--Truong/Polgar Married

On May 15, 7:04 am, "Shadow" wrote:

"Huh? You're moving off to where?" her husband, Paul Truong, said, laughing
while trying to predict the reaction from the rest of the chess community.

So, this is it, finally, proof that she is married to Paul Truong.

Apparently, she did not dare to keep that a secret from the Texas Tech
officials.

Old May 15th 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default weather report wrong

Sam is foggy

Old May 15th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On 15 May 2007 04:27:56 -0700, Rob wrote:

Sam is foggy

Rob, what's the point of all these childish posts? Do you really
think you're doing some sort of battle with Sam by polluting the
newsgroups?

If you have a specific issue to address, by all means post it, but
this stuff has all the import of a tagger with a can of spray paint on
a park fence.
Old May 15th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On May 15, 9:57 am, Mike Murray wrote:
On 15 May 2007 04:27:56 -0700, Rob wrote:

Sam is foggy

Rob, what's the point of all these childish posts? Do you really
think you're doing some sort of battle with Sam by polluting the
newsgroups?

If you have a specific issue to address, by all means post it, but
this stuff has all the import of a tagger with a can of spray paint on
a park fence.

Mike,
Yes it does. I just hate having to cover up the grafitti of Sam all
over the net. It is a thankless job but someone has to do it

Old May 15th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On 15 May 2007 08:01:34 -0700, Rob wrote:

On May 15, 9:57 am, Mike Murray wrote:
On 15 May 2007 04:27:56 -0700, Rob wrote:

Sam is foggy

Rob, what's the point of all these childish posts? Do you really
think you're doing some sort of battle with Sam by polluting the
newsgroups?

If you have a specific issue to address, by all means post it, but
this stuff has all the import of a tagger with a can of spray paint on
a park fence.

Mike,
Yes it does. I just hate having to cover up the grafitti of Sam all
over the net. It is a thankless job but someone has to do it

If you could come up with wittier, chess-related zingers, it would be
more effective.

Old May 15th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On May 15, 10:31 am, Mike Murray wrote:
On 15 May 2007 08:01:34 -0700, Rob wrote:

On May 15, 9:57 am, Mike Murray wrote:
On 15 May 2007 04:27:56 -0700, Rob wrote:

Sam is foggy

Rob, what's the point of all these childish posts? Do you really
think you're doing some sort of battle with Sam by polluting the
newsgroups?

If you have a specific issue to address, by all means post it, but
this stuff has all the import of a tagger with a can of spray paint on
a park fence.

Mike,
Yes it does. I just hate having to cover up the grafitti of Sam all
over the net. It is a thankless job but someone has to do it

If you could come up with wittier, chess-related zingers, it would be
more effective.- Hide quoted text -

Checkmate! :-)

Old May 15th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Mike Murray" If you could come up with wittier, chess-related zingers,
it would be more effective.

If Rob could stop fisting himself while looking at Pokemon porn on Sam's
website, his entire life would change and he might not want to waste another
second stalking an elderly man.

I have never spent more than ten seconds on Sloan's website. Why? My life is
more valuable than that. Rob on the other hand, has surfed every page and
has it all book-marked so that he can post which pages have naked photos or
cartoons. I almost feel sorry for Rob, but a part of me laughs at him.
Someday he will be facing his own mortality, and he will realize what a
pathetic use of his life he made.

Old May 16th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Rob" Return of Repa

The joke's on you. You have become an expert regarding somebody that nobody
really gives a **** about; except you.

Old May 16th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

16.05.2007 02:13, Rob:

Return of Repa

Highly unlikely. A whole paragraph without any shouting, insults, foul
words? No way, that's far beyond something Jason Repa could accomplish.

Greetings,
Ralf