Old May 17th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Is Brian P Lafferty a crook?

The rumor is he's a big crook trying to extort money from the USCF by
suing them. Another rumor is Donna Alarie and Brian Mottorshead are in
the same scheme for money. Is it true?

Old May 18th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On May 17, 2:18 pm, wrote:
The rumor is he's a big crook trying to extort money from the USCF by
suing them. Another rumor is Donna Alarie and Brian Mottorshead are in
the same scheme for money. Is it true?

As long as I am on the board, that will not work. I do not capitulate
to court cases. I do not give in to threats of litigation.

I suspect that Paul Truong knows that and this is why he went nuts
when I got elected. He has been used to collecting big bucks from the
USCF every time simply by threatening to file a lawsuit. Now he knows
that the glory days of living off of the USCF is past, at least for as
long as I am on the board.