Old May 25th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default The best slate: Sloan, Goodall, Lux and Jones

We're 4 men with strong integrity. If we're elected, we'll vote to
make Don Schultz the lifetime honorary president of the USCF. He's the
Campomanes of this federation. Make sure you vote for Sloan, Lux,
Goodall and Jone. These are my personal friends and I endorse them.

Old May 25th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default The ? slate: Sloan, Goodall, Lux and Jones

On May 24, 9:55 pm, samsloan wrote:
We're 4 men with strong integrity. If we're elected, we'll vote to
make Don Schultz the lifetime honorary president of the USCF. He's the
Campomanes of this federation. Make sure you vote for Sloan, Lux,
Goodall and Jone. These are my personal friends and I endorse them.

This is taken from the website of a USCF Board member, Sam Sloan:
http://www.samsloan.com/pokeplot.htm

http://www.samsloan.com/aminmina.htm

http://www.samsloan.com/donmoon.htm

http://www.samsloan.com/sailormoon.htm

Above are images and descriptions taken from Sam Sloan's website.
He also claims there being there in no way impares his ability to
project a positive moral image to children and women. Is this the
type
of leadership that will save the USCF?
Rob

Old May 26th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

"Rob" from the website of a USCF Board member, Sam Sloan:
http://www.samsloan.com/pokeplot.htm

What exactly do you object to about this page? The naked girl being lit on
fire by Pokemon?

Old May 26th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

"Rob" http://www.samsloan.com/donmoon.htm

This one is more perverted, with Sailor Moon sticking a dildo in there.
Check out the links to Sam's perverted stories, they are really kinky.