Old May 31st 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Brian P Lafferty is ready to sue the USCF

Brian,

Do you need a hug? You have posted nearly 600 times, and the vast
majority are so negative and attacking, I worry for you. Some people
have pointed out that your behavior on this forum parallels your
behavior on the cycling forum.

In the cycling forums, correct me if I am wrong about this, you seem
to post repeatedly bashing Lance Armstrong. Now you come to chess, and
you pick another celebrity, Susan Polger (sometimes legitimately, most
of the time in a forced and repetitive fashion that is dubious and
annoying) and bash away. Do you have any other hobbies?

Your friend,

Glenn

This is the same pattern that this scumbag was doing to the cycling
federation. Donna Alarie was helping him by going to Crossville and
got all the financial records. I bet my house that he will try to
extort money from the USCF and high profile chess celebrity like
Polger. Your scam has been exposed scumbag.