Old June 4th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Goichberg and his scams

Goichberg has his own slate which includes Don Schultz, Stephen Jones,
Joe Lux and Mike Goodall.

Joe Lux works for Bill Goichberg. Stephen Jones is controlled by Hal
Bogner, the biggest crook in chess. His new scam now is
chessmagnetschool.com. This is the scumbag who was caught spreading
confidential information which he illegally obtained. Schultz will do
everything to fund his friends, including giving Shahade, Hoffman and
Bogner over $100,000.

Mike Goodall and I are the only 2 honest candidates. Vote for us.

Old June 5th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On Jun 4, 6:45 pm, samsloan wrote:
Goichberg has his own slate which includes Don Schultz, Stephen Jones,
Joe Lux and Mike Goodall.

Joe Lux works for Bill Goichberg. Stephen Jones is controlled by Hal
Bogner, the biggest crook in chess. His new scam now is
chessmagnetschool.com. This is the scumbag who was caught spreading
confidential information which he illegally obtained. Schultz will do
everything to fund his friends, including giving Shahade, Hoffman and
Bogner over $100,000.

Mike Goodall and I are the only 2 honest candidates. Vote for us.

The above posting is by the Fake Sam Sloan. I did not write this.

All postings by are fake. Please watch out for them.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old June 5th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

On 4 Jun, 19:20, samsloan wrote:
On Jun 4, 6:45 pm, samsloan wrote:

Goichberg has his own slate which includes Don Schultz, Stephen Jones,
Joe Lux and Mike Goodall.

Joe Lux works for Bill Goichberg. Stephen Jones is controlled by Hal
Bogner, the biggest crook in chess. His new scam now is
chessmagnetschool.com. This is the scumbag who was caught spreading
confidential information which he illegally obtained. Schultz will do
everything to fund his friends, including giving Shahade, Hoffman and
Bogner over $100,000.

Mike Goodall and I are the only 2 honest candidates. Vote for us.

The above posting is by the Fake Sam Sloan. I did not write this.

All postings by are fake. Please watch out for them.

The Real Sam Sloan

The fake Sam Sloan doesn't molest children. The real Sam Sloan does. I
wonder if Parr is willing to allow Sloan to **** his kids since he
loves Sloan so much.