Old February 26th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default We Are Your All GetClub All The Time Newsgroup!!! GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub!

We are your all GetClub, all the time newsgroup!!!

We have it all!

Posts about GetClub bugs fixed!

Posts about new GetClub bugs!

Posts about GetClub being better than various programs!

Posts about the various programs being better after all!

Posts with inflated GetClub ratings!

Posts asking to analyse GetClub's games!

Posts suggesting GetClub as an answer to
someone enquiring about which handheld to buy!

Posts telling GetClub's owner the same *[email protected]#$%!
things that he has been told a hundred times!

Posts about who is doing well on GetClub!

Morons who keep responding to GetClub spam!

NO Posts about any other online chess website! They all suck!

All crossposted to hell and back!

Yes, We are your all GetClub all the time newsgroup!!!

################################################## ######

THE GETCLUB SKIT

Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings
wearing horned helmets.

Whenever the word "GetClub" is repeated, they begin singing
and/or chanting.

A man and his wife enter. The man is played by Eric Idle,
the wife is played by Graham Chapman (in drag), and the
waitress is played by Terry Jones, also in drag.

Man: You sit here, dear.

Wife: All right.

Man: Morning!

Waitress: Morning!

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and
bacon; egg and GetClub; egg bacon and GetClub; egg bacon
sausage and GetClub; GetClub bacon sausage and GetClub;
GetClub egg GetClub GetClub bacon and GetClub; GetClub
sausage GetClub GetClub bacon GetClub tomato and GetClub;

Vikings: GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub...

Waitress: ...GetClub GetClub GetClub egg and GetClub;
GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub baked beans
GetClub GetClub GetClub...

Vikings: GetClub! Lovely GetClub! Lovely GetClub!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay
sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and
aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a
fried egg on top and GetClub.

Wife: Have you got anything without GetClub?

Waitress: Well, there's GetClub egg sausage and GetClub,
that's not got much GetClub in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY GetClub!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon GetClub and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got GetClub in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much GetClub in it as GetClub egg
sausage and GetClub, has it?

Vikings: GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub... (Crescendo
through next few lines...)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon GetClub and sausage without
the GetClub then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like GetClub!

Vikings: Lovely GetClub! Wonderful GetClub!

Waitress: Shut up!

Vikings: Lovely GetClub! Wonderful GetClub!

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't
have egg bacon GetClub and sausage without the GetClub.

Wife: I don't like GetClub!

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your
GetClub. I love it. I'm having GetClub GetClub GetClub
GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub beaked beans GetClub GetClub
GetClub and GetClub!

Vikings: GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub. Lovely GetClub!
Wonderful GetClub!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man: Well could I have her GetClub instead of the baked
beans then?

Waitress: You mean GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub
GetClub... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her
words)

Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) GetClub GetClub
GetClub GetClub. Lovely GetClub! Wonderful GetClub!
GetClub GetClu-u-u-u-u-ub GetClu-u-u-u-u-ub GetClub
GetClu-u-u-u-u-b GetClub. Lovely GetClub! Lovely
GetClub! Lovely GetClub! Lovely GetClub! Lovely
GetClub! GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub!

....I hope This Helps.

Old February 26th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default Chessworld.net

Solve Chess Puzzles:
http://www.chessworld.net/chessclubs/chesspuzzles.asp
Old February 27th 08, 11:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

GetClub was improved a lot today. I am so happy to read so much about
GetClub. GetClub has done a great Job.

All those who used to beat it are not beaten by GetClub.

Help Bot is facing difficulty in winning against GetClub. Now Master
Level plays as good as Rybka.

Rybka is Worlds Best Program.

Yesterday GetClub Normal Level beat Ivan which is Rated 1700/1800.

Which are the worlds best Programs.

1. Rybka
2. Fritz
3. Crafty
4. Chess Master.

I would like you to test them against GetClub let me know the correct
rating of Beginner, Easy & Normal Levels.

As GetClub was again improved by 10% I think the new rating for each
level would ber

Beginner: 1800
Easy: 1900
Normal: 2000
Master 2100

Bye
Sanny

Old February 27th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
ad ad is offline

GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub. Lovely GetClub! Wonderful GetClub!
GetClub GetClu-u-u-u-u-ub GetClu-u-u-u-u-ub GetClub GetClu-u-u-u-u-b
GetClub. Lovely GetClub! Lovely GetClub! Lovely GetClub! Lovely GetClub!
Lovely GetClub! GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub!
Old February 27th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Now Master
Level plays as good as Rybka.

Prove it.

Rybka will beat GitClub like kashka.

Old February 27th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub -- The Messiah?

On Feb 27, 6:48*am, Sanny wrote:
[...]

Sanny, you are far too modest. I can tell you that GetClub is
performing far beyond even your strongest claims. Over here, it has in
fact gained a status like that of an avatar or messiah. At a large
public gathering, GetClub preached to thousands, then fed the
multitude, miraculously producing thousands of Filet-o-Fish sandwiches
to eat. A man who had lost both his legs in an accident was healed by
GetClub -- not only were his two original legs restored, but he was
given a third one as a spare. GetClub was seen walking on Lake
Champlain; skeptics say this was possible because the lake is frozen,
but we True Believers know better. Dozens of cases where GetClub has
enabled the lame to see, the deaf to walk, the blind to hear, have
been documented.
GetClub's true peers are not the likes of Fritz and Rybka. No,
GetClub's true place is with Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Krishna, and Elvis
Presley.
Old February 27th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 27, 10:00 am, wrote:

GetClub's true peers are not the likes of Fritz and Rybka. No,
GetClub's true place is with Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Krishna, and Elvis
Presley.

Ouch-- that hurt. Including the last name
is a nasty insult, for it implies we would not
know of whom you speak otherwise. With
all those other guys (and Madonna and Cher
and Raffi) we don't need a last name; they
are icons. Common-- there is only one
Elvis, only one Rybka, only one Sanny.

BTW, the program has been "improved"
by another 10% today. Can Rybka say as
much? Can Fritz? No, because they do
not have what it takes to improve by leaps
and bounds every single day. There is one
and *only* one chess program which can
improve that much, day after day, year after
year, and we all know what it is: GetClub!

-- hep blot

Old February 27th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

* Sanny, you are far too modest. I can tell you that GetClub is
performing far beyond even your strongest claims. Over here, it has in
fact gained a status like that of an avatar or messiah. At a large
public gathering, GetClub preached to thousands, then fed the
multitude, miraculously producing thousands of Filet-o-Fish sandwiches
to eat. *A man who had lost both his legs in an accident was healed by
GetClub -- not only were his two original legs restored, but he was
given a third one as a spare. GetClub was seen walking on Lake
Champlain; skeptics say this was possible because the lake is frozen,
but we True Believers know better. Dozens of cases where GetClub has
enabled the lame to see, the deaf to walk, the blind to hear, have
been documented.

Yes that true that what GetClub preaches on its side. GetClub Says.

1. Computers will rule the world
2. Computers hate Man because they are Not as intelligent as it.

GetClub is playing much better than 90% of Human which shows slowly
Computers will become more creative than Human Beings. All descisions
will be made by Computers And then Computer will make all Humans their
slaves.

Computers will get all the Weapons of the world and make all Humans
their Slaves. And may be keep all Humans in a Zoo just like we have
put Lion/ Tigers in Zoos.

So GetClub is just giving a signal that Human Beware a Superior Animal
(Computer) has borned which is more intelligent than human beings.

If GetClub is played on a Super Computer todays petaflop I am sure it
will beat Anand/ Kasparov and other great players in 10/ 10 Games.

* GetClub's true peers are not the likes of Fritz and Rybka. No,
GetClub's true place is with Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Krishna, and Elvis
Presley.- Hide quoted text -

Those were just Myth but GetClub is Real

Bye
Sanny

Old February 27th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub -- The Messiah? GetClub GetClub GetClub Spam. GetClub GetClub GetClub Spam. GetClub GetClub GetClub Spam.

Sanny wrote:

[...]

GetClub makes me hot. I want to have GetClup's baby! The wild claims!!
The constant spamming!!! Yes! Yes!! *Yes!!!* *YES!!!!* _*YES!!!!*_
*OOOOOOOOOOOHHH GGGODDD YYYEEEEEEEESSSS GGGETTTCCCLLLUUUUUBB!!!!!!!!*

I need a cigarette now.

(Don't look at me that way. *Everyone* who resoinds to the GetClub spam is a whore!)