Old September 14th 09, 07:12 PM posted to alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default The program "The killer instinct iin chess"

Sebastián wrote:
Hello, first of all I apologize for my non good english. I have Fritz 11 to
play chess and now I have also a program called "The killer instinct in
chess". Such program have many files that have the .wmv extensi�n and others
with several extensions, for example .cba .cbc .cbe .cbg . My problem is
that I only can run the files with the .wmv extensions and then appears a
Windows Media Player windows that shows a master chess explaining many moves
of chess but without a chessboard for can see the moves that the master
explains, so that it is impossible to understand the moves that the master
chess explains.

Can somebody help me for this problem?

Welcome Sebastian.... But I'm afraid I cannot help. Chessbase loves
using .bmp files instead of .jpeg, and .wma files instead of, say,
mp4. They take up huge hectares of disk-space so I go nowhere near
them!