Old September 15th 09, 08:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.russian,alt.chess

Default Obama to meet Kasparov in Moscow

On Sep 14, 6:09*pm, "captain!" wrote:

Obama did send out a letter praising chess
when he was an Illinois state senator.

Pres Carter carved a chess set out of soap while
he was in the service. I think it is at his museum.

As we see, presidential candidates should be asked
if they like chess. When they do, let them be USCF
presidents.

Wlod