Old September 15th 09, 12:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Kronenberger Declaration Reply to Anti-SLAPP Motion

On Sep 15, 12:04*am, MrVidmar wrote:

PoIgar's Failure to Produce Requested Documents or Privilege Log.

Despite the significant amount of information produced by the USCF,
Polgar has failed to produce to the USCF some of the most basic
documents relating to this case. Importantly, Polgar has produced no
email communications whatsoever between her and co-defendant Gregory
Alexander, nor between her and Paul Truong. Additionally, Polgar has
failed to turn over copies of stolen email communications between the
USCF and its counsel, despite your admission in our tape-recorded
meet-and-confer meeting that you have actually read my private email
correspondence that has never previously been disclosed on the Internet.
We have sent you multiple letters demanding these documents, but you
have failed to respond.
We have also received no privilege log from Polgar whatsoever.

Interesting. There's another smoking gun - the fact Polgar had USCF
attorney emails that weren't published online.