Old September 22nd 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Amended Deposition Notice and Subpoena To Paul Truong

On Sep 21, 5:51*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
AMENDED NOTICE OF DEPOSITION OF PAUL TRUONG
WITH SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM

(Snip)

51. Please produce all communications from January 1, 2007, to the
present between you and Joel Charming.
52. Please produce all communications from January 1, 2007, to the
present between you and one or more of the following people: Zack
Fishman, Alexander Stamnov, Dan DeLeon, Joel Berez, Susan Polgar, Bill
Brock, Gregory Alexander, Sevan Muradian, Jack LeMoine, Dewain Barber,
Fred Gruenberg, Rob Mitchell, Phil Imes, Mikhail Korenman, Mark
Nibbelin, George Arndt, Judit Polgar, U.S. Scholastic Chess, Inc.,
Polgar Chess, Inc., The Susan Polgar Foundation, Incorporated,
Interstate Chess Marketing, Inc., International Chess Marketing, Inc.
and/or Bulbank, Ltd.
53. Please produce all communications from January 1, 2007, to the
present between any two or more of the following people on which you
were copied or blind copied: Zack Fishman, Alexander Stamnov, Dan
DeLeon, Joel Berez, Susan Polgar, Bill Brock, Gregory Alexander, Sevan
Muradian, Jack LeMoine, Dewain Barber, Fred Gruenberg, Rob Mitchell,
Phil Irmes, Mikhail Korenman, Mark Nibbelin, George Arndt, Judit Polgar,
U.S. Scholastic Chess, Inc., Polgar Chess, Inc., The Susan Polgar
Foundation, Incorporated, Interstate Chess Marketing, Inc.,
International Chess Marketing, Inc. and/or Bulbank, Ltd.

(Snip)

Will Phil Innes and Rob Mitchell receive subpoenas too?
Old September 23rd 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 21, 5:51*pm, MrVidmar wrote:

51. Please produce all communications from January 1, 2007, to the
present between you and Joel Charming.

How can they include Joel Charming, but ignore Prince Charming? Or
is this The Artist Formerly Known As Channing?
Old September 23rd 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 22, 10:42*am, The Historian
wrote:
[...]

Oh no! Exposed at last! - now everyone will know my secret plan to
take over the US Chess Tie Franchise, which, in any 5 years, could net
me $57.25 in total. The poor secret service are probably even now
serching for Phil Irmes, or Phil Imes, as I appear above, the rascals!

Apart from that I note the above list excludes several 'players' in
the chess promotion racket, eg; Santa Klaus [seasonal activist]

But what I really wonder is if the above group will all wind up in
Guantanamo - suspected of domestic chess terrorism??!! and subject to
chess-boarding in a domestic market which can hardly be $1,000,000 big
[net]. Still, they have to do something with the old place, and if we
could get a wink-wink agreement to slip out at night to downtown
Havana, maybe we will find the new Capablanca there?

For sure the USCF ain't much interested in finding the new Fischer
here.

But that is merely a philosophical difference.

I admit, I adjusted the clocks, made false rosters, and used
Government gun-powder over the allowance in the Andaman Islands.

I beg mercy from the court, since I merely had the barky fire grape at
some sea-lawyers after we had exchanged them with another ship, the
crew accepting in return some good-looking rats or millers as we calls
'em.

The spirit was right, the strictly legal position equivocal and tbd.

Heuch. You [email protected]!

Phil Innes

Old September 23rd 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:16:33 -0700 (PDT), ChessFire
wrote:

But what I really wonder is if the above group will all wind up in
Guantanamo

Interrogator: "The names, Phil. Give us the ten names" !

Phil: " Glub, glub, glub."

Interrogator: "Where were they banned, Phil? We've got all night".

Phil: "Glub, glub, glub."
Old September 23rd 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:
But what I really wonder is if the above group will all wind up in
Guantanamo

Interrogator: *"The names, Phil. *Give us the ten names" !

Phil: " Glub, glub, glub."

Interrogator: *"Where were they banned, Phil? *We've got all night".

Phil: *"Glub, glub, glub."

Why do you ask Murray, glub glub glub

Are you prosecutor judge and jury?

Is there any evidence that you don't like that you will admit?
Whatever your answer courts have different standards than yours,
except they be kangaroo courts.

Of the anti-Polgaristas writing here, how come half of them can't say
their real names, and/or use remailers?

glub glub etc

Some of them are actually named in suits, and while telling us much of
their opinion decline to say what part in the debacle they themselves
played. They are happy to keep running **** about others up the flag
so that ****ty people can salute it, but if you ask them aught about
their themselves, they are O so coy! Is this why they are named in the
suits?

I particularly don't understand the role of Brian Lafferty, who seems
to avoid every question about himself, and is a single issue poster.
Meanwhile he continues to speculate to the delight of such as
yourself.

And you Murray only ask for information so that you can trash it - 47
instances, isn't it?

Before the Polgar issue you never showed up here, and in terms of
reporting anything which is not larded with your opinion, that is Zip,
correct?

You ask for things only in order to abuse any responses. Try some non
chess groups and see what people think of people like you.

Phil Innes

Old September 23rd 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:
[...]

Thanks ever so much for sharing again, Phil.
Old September 24th 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 23, 5:08*pm, Mike Murray wrote:

But what I really wonder is if the above group will all wind up in
Guantanamo

Interrogator: *"The names, Phil. *Give us the ten names" !

Phil: " Glub, glub, glub."

Interrogator: *"Where were they banned, Phil? *We've got all night".

Phil: *"Glub, glub, glub."

Dr. IMnes will never talk-- not even if they utilize
the most hideous kinds of torture (I.e. forcing him
to read his own rgc postings, burial in a fire-ant
hill with eyes propped wide open, etc.). I think he
actually enjoys the attention.

-- help bot

Old September 24th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 23, 9:05*pm, help bot wrote:

Phil: "Glub, glub, glub."

Dr. IMnes will never talk-- not even if they utilize
the most hideous kinds of torture (I.e. forcing him
to read his own rgc postings, burial in a fire-ant
hill with eyes propped wide open, etc.). I think he
actually enjoys the attention.

-- help bot

Calm down. Nothing quite so dramatic. He was just finishing his bottle
of gin.