Old September 29th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Hey crackhead. About Little Birdy. Paul innocent.

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
Hey crackhead.

The Little Birdy who wrote
was @ 69.19.14.36.

So it was Marcus W. Roberts, even way back then. Figures.

One of your boys, 'wipe. . . The attempted frameup of Paul by ****head
Motterfreak, Cohen and Co. unravels from here on. Even dumbass Judge Patel
could have understood -- if she hadn't bailed out. Poor Karl.

I think Judge Patel is far from dumb. In fact, I think she had a pretty
good grasp of what's been going on.

Have a real nice day.