Old October 6th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Hypermodernism, leap-frogged

On Oct 5, 10:27*pm, help bot wrote:
On Oct 5, 3:15*pm, None wrote:

1. d4 Nf6 2. f4 d5 3. Nf3 Bf5 4. e3 e6 5. Bd3 Bd6 {and White
disconnects, so 0-1!}-

That's one hell of an opening book the Master Level has...I guess you
were really relieved when it disco'ed.

* I didn't know the GetClub program could disco!

* Ah, the good old days. * When John Travolta and
Olivia Newton John played in the movie Grease;
when John Travolta played in the movie Saturday
Night Fever; when disco reigned supreme, having
finally displaced old time rock-and-roll music; when
the men wore wide-lapelled leisure suits and gold
necklaces, and the women! ...but I digress.

* Sometimes, I think the whole world has not only
misunderestimated Sanny's unique capabilities as
a programmer, but also his /creativity/ in the field
of computer programming; who else would have
even imagined teaching a chess engine to disco?

* -- help bot

Y-M-C-A...We are Family...ahhh those thrilling days of yesteryear