Old October 13th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default GetClub gets more pride !!!

Sanny schrieb:
That doesn't give you the right to spam all these news group- Hide quoted text -

I never spam. I always know that I do not spam.

I only come here to learn from chess players how to improve GetClub.

A few people cannot see that GetClub playing good and since they are
unable to beat GetClub. They have found new ways to criticize me.

You cant show a single mail where I have spammed anywhere.

Thomas T. Veldhouse has never contributed anything on Chess. He is a
jack playing foolish cards.

He is having fun or just enjoying doing such acts.

You can see his posts. And not a single word has any contribution to
any group. He just want to pass hus time.

If he has something real. I request him to give me his details:

His Country
His Company
Occupation etc.

Then I will know why he really indulging in such acts.

Bye
Sanny

why dont you give us your personal details?
Old October 14th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

In rec.games.chess.computer MeaningWhat wrote:
why dont you give us your personal details?

Because I gave most of them for him ;-) The only thing that remains is his
confirmation and what his professional occupation is.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Religion is a crutch, but that's okay... humanity is a cripple.