Old October 20th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Will Truong Appear for His Deposition on Tuesday?

No ER for Paul. No, sir. He's there to tell everyone what really
happened. Stay tuned.

MrVidmar wrote:
Or will he cancel at the last minute? Possible excuses might include:

1. a death of someone requiring that he attend a funeral (a death was
used by Truong and Polgar as an excuse for not attending one USCF EB
meeting);
2. a perceived medical emergency will cause Truong or Polgar to go to
hospital and he will be kept for observation or have to stay with his wife;
3. a family emergency of some sort will be claimed;

add you own to the list.

I understand that there will be an interesting audience in attendance in
Lubbock on Tuesday. Stay tuned.......

Old October 21st 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 20, 11:16*am, MrVidmar wrote:
No ER for Paul. No, sir. *He's there to tell everyone what really
happened. Stay tuned.

His failure to show up for a scheduled deposition would have pretty
much made the case for a judgment in favor of USCF, correct? And
probably damaged Polgar's already flawed libel suits.

Please keep us informed, especially of any folks getting thrown under
the proverbial bus. I suspect folks in Vermont, Tennessee, and Chicago
are starting to squirm a little.
Old October 21st 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 21, 10:19*am, The Historian
wrote:
On Oct 20, 11:16*am, MrVidmar wrote:

No ER for Paul. No, sir. *He's there to tell everyone what really
happened. Stay tuned.

His failure to show up for a scheduled deposition would have pretty
much made the case for a judgment in favor of USCF, correct? And
probably damaged Polgar's already flawed libel suits.

Please keep us informed, especially of any folks getting thrown under
the proverbial bus. I suspect folks in Vermont, Tennessee, and Chicago
are starting to squirm a little.

I am waiting to hear what he says when he is asked whether he wrote
the FSS posts as the Mottershead report indicates.

Jerry Spinrad
Old October 21st 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:
On Oct 20, 11:16 am, MrVidmar wrote:

No ER for Paul. No, sir. *He's there to tell everyone what really
happened. Stay tuned.
His failure to show up for a scheduled deposition would have pretty
much made the case for a judgment in favor of USCF, correct? And
probably damaged Polgar's already flawed libel suits.

Please keep us informed, especially of any folks getting thrown under
the proverbial bus. I suspect folks in Vermont, Tennessee, and Chicago
are starting to squirm a little.

I am waiting to hear what he says when he is asked whether he wrote
the FSS posts as the Mottershead report indicates.

Jerry Spinrad

The facts will come out soon. *Be patient.

The speculations being already all out, one [other people] are now
cautioned to patience.

What a sad troupe of objective reviewers we got here.

I especially liked Spinrad's response. I asked him during his hot-
sauce posting spat if he knew the case had been investigated and
dismissed? He obliged me with a side-ways response.

If Spinrad could have said that while he speculated upon the issue he
knew wherefore he spoke [and he has not said clearly whether he knew
the case was dismissed - possibly for legal reasons?????] , then we
would better know his current stance, but alas, he is intent in being
not so clear.

At least I expect of him some academic or intellectual truth. Of
others here I expect nothing based upon their own 'orientations'.

But let us speculate a bit further, if that is the game... there is
currently someone emulating my own posts who has not deserved
attention. Naturally this person uses a remailer, and thereby creates
3 effects;

a] He is at least as gross as the FSS with his 'faggot' opinionations,
and so on

b] He pretends to be me the same way the FSS pretends to be Sloan by
writing with similar but not same e-mail addresses, but is obviously
not by checking his [i] actual email address [remailer] and [ii]
intelligence

c] He attains no approbation from any of the 'investigators' in this
thread, yet 'None' is a perfect [corporare psychopath] fit for the
FSS.

Phil Innes

Phil Innes

Old October 22nd 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 21, 5:12*pm, ChessFaire wrote:

c] He attains no approbation from any of the 'investigators' in this
thread, yet 'None' is a perfect [corporare psychopath] fit for the
FSS. --Phil Innes

Nah, not me. I wouldn't know how to use a remailer if the answer came
up and bit you on the ass.

Old October 22nd 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:

On Oct 20, 11:16*am, MrVidmar wrote:

No ER for Paul. No, sir. *He's there to tell everyone what really
happened. Stay tuned.

His failure to show up for a scheduled deposition would have pretty
much made the case for a judgment in favor of USCF, correct? And
probably damaged Polgar's already flawed libel suits.

Please keep us informed, especially of any folks getting thrown under
the proverbial bus. I suspect folks in Vermont, Tennessee, and Chicago
are starting to squirm a little.

I am waiting to hear what he says when he is asked whether he wrote
the FSS posts as the Mottershead report indicates.

Jerry Spinrad

Also, who knew about them. There was a gathering of familiar names in
TN about the time the infamous Net Zero account was opened.The FSS
posts began appearing shortly afterward.

There's also a possible connection to the "Bell South" troll, the
possible forerunner of the FSS.

So I too wonder just what Mr. Truong will say under examination. And
Mr. Alexander as well.