Old October 20th 09, 07:43 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Open Beta Testing for new skill games portal: Capture Play

We've just started open beta testing on a new games portal called
Capture Play. It's a gaming site where you play games involving
capturing pieces from your opponents, and then when the game is over,
you can cash those pieces out for real money!

Why am I posting this here on a chess forum? One of our flagship
titles is chess, a game that is all about capturing pieces from your
opponent. But you've never played a game of chess like this, where
every piece has value and every capture has meaning beyond the game.

This is not a gambling site! It's called skill gaming, and the idea is
that we all like to play games, and if you are good at them, shouldn't
that be worth something? At Capture Play the pieces and characters you
win from your opponents can be sold for real money, so the better you
play, the more pieces you'll have to cash out.

So if you've got some time or curiosity, or think you're good at
strategy, come check out Capture Play and play for free while we are
running our open beta.

www.captureplay.com