Old October 21st 09, 11:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default New Co-Counsel For Polgar/Truong In Parker Case

ENTRY OF APPEARANCE
AS CO-COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS PAUL TRUONG AND SUSAN POLGAR

TO THE CLERK:
Kindly enter my appearance, as co-counsel, for defendants, Paul Truong
and Susan
Polgar, with regard to the above matter.

SWARTZ CAMPBELL LLC
s/ Jordan S. Derringer
Jordan S. Derringer
Identification No. 91420
Two Liberty Place- 28
th
Floor
50 South 16
th
Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 564-5190
Attorney for Defendants,
Paul Truong and Susan Polgar
Old October 21st 09, 11:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

MrVidmar wrote:
ENTRY OF APPEARANCE
AS CO-COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS PAUL TRUONG AND SUSAN POLGAR

TO THE CLERK:
Kindly enter my appearance, as co-counsel, for defendants, Paul Truong
and Susan
Polgar, with regard to the above matter.

SWARTZ CAMPBELL LLC
s/ Jordan S. Derringer
Jordan S. Derringer
Identification No. 91420
Two Liberty Place- 28
th
Floor
50 South 16
th
Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 564-5190
Attorney for Defendants,
Paul Truong and Susan Polgar

And how goes jurisdictional discovery?
Old October 21st 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 21, 6:42 am, MrVidmar wrote:
MrVidmar wrote:
ENTRY OF APPEARANCE
AS CO-COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS PAUL TRUONG AND SUSAN POLGAR

TO THE CLERK:
Kindly enter my appearance, as co-counsel, for defendants, Paul Truong
and Susan
Polgar, with regard to the above matter.

SWARTZ CAMPBELL LLC
s/ Jordan S. Derringer
Jordan S. Derringer
Identification No. 91420
Two Liberty Place- 28
th
Floor
50 South 16
th
Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 564-5190
Attorney for Defendants,
Paul Truong and Susan Polgar

And how goes jurisdictional discovery?

How goes the deposition in the other matter??

Old October 21st 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

MrVidmar wrote:
ENTRY OF APPEARANCE
AS CO-COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS PAUL TRUONG AND SUSAN POLGAR
TO THE CLERK:
Kindly enter my appearance, as co-counsel, for defendants, Paul Truong
and Susan
Polgar, with regard to the above matter.
SWARTZ CAMPBELL LLC
s/ Jordan S. Derringer
Jordan S. Derringer
Identification No. 91420
Two Liberty Place- 28
th
Floor
50 South 16
th
Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 564-5190
Attorney for Defendants,
Paul Truong and Susan Polgar

And how goes jurisdictional discovery?

How goes the deposition in the other matter??

No comment for the moment. :-)

Maybe Phil will scoop everybody by reporting on it.
Old October 21st 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 21, 9:10*am, MrVidmar wrote:

No comment for the moment. :-)

Maybe Phil will scoop everybody by reporting on it.--BL

When pigs fly.

Old October 21st 09, 04:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

MrVidmar wrote:
[...]

Like he did when he allegedly reported on the Secret Service raid on
Alexander's home?
Old October 21st 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

MrVidmar wrote:
[...]

Oh, yeah. Like that. :-)