Old October 31st 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Ne Subpoenas/Deposition Notices Issued in Polgar Texas Case

Three new subpoenas and deposition notices have been issued in the Texas
case to Dan DeLeon, Fred Gruenberg and David Sommer. I will put them up on
rapidshare later today.

Old October 31st 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"Bubba Ho-Tep" wrote in message
Three new subpoenas and deposition notices have been issued in the Texas
case to Dan DeLeon, Fred Gruenberg and David Sommer. I will put them up on
rapidshare later today.

Note to Polgar counsel--Bubba Ho-Tep is a known handle used by me rather
infrequently. Watch the movie and see how he fights evil. Fun flix.

Old October 31st 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 31, 9:33*am, "Mr. Vidmar" wrote:
"Bubba Ho-Tep" wrote in message

Three new subpoenas and deposition notices have been issued in the Texas
case to Dan DeLeon, Fred Gruenberg and David Sommer. I will put them up on
rapidshare later today.

Note to Polgar counsel--Bubba Ho-Tep is a known handle used by me rather
infrequently. Watch the movie and see how he fights evil. *Fun flix.

Is there a court order not to discuss the Truong deposition?

Jerry Spinrad
Old October 31st 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 31, 1:33*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 31, 9:33 am, "Mr. Vidmar" wrote:
"Bubba Ho-Tep" wrote in message

om...

Three new subpoenas and deposition notices have been issued in the Texas
case to Dan DeLeon, Fred Gruenberg and David Sommer. I will put them up on
rapidshare later today.
Note to Polgar counsel--Bubba Ho-Tep is a known handle used by me rather
infrequently. Watch the movie and see how he fights evil. *Fun flix.

Is there a court order not to discuss the Truong deposition?

Jerry Spinrad

No. Not unless the case settles and it is decided to seal his
transcript. The deposition transcript will be available soon. *I expect
there will be a motion made to compel his testimony given his multiple
refusals to answer questions and the bogus arguments made by his counsel
as to those refusals. *For example, he refused to answer when asked if
he had made any of the FSS posting.

He did make some telling admissions regarding his bankruptcy petition.
Stay tuned.

I thought you said that Truong did not Take the Fifth.

Old October 31st 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:
[...]

Correct. He did not take the 5th.
Old October 31st 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 31, 1:54*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
samsloan wrote:
I thought you said that Truong did not Take the Fifth.

Sam Sloan

Correct. He did not take the 5th.- BL

I bet he'd like a fifth right about now.
Old November 1st 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:
Three new subpoenas and deposition notices have been issued in the Texas
case to Dan DeLeon, Fred Gruenberg and David Sommer. I will put them up
on rapidshare later today.

Documents can be found at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/30091149...vid_Sommer.PDF

http://rapidshare.com/files/30091149..._Gruenberg.PDF