Old November 12th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,soc.culture.filipino

Default Fischer's Daughter Claims Estate

On Nov 12, 9:55*am, Taylor Kingston
wrote:
On Nov 12, 9:16*am, " wrote:

RUMORS

SAT W-7 wrote: "Is it really his kid?"

Only a DNA test will tell.

* My question is: "Jinky"? Is her name really Jinky?? I could see
naming a kitten Jinky, but a person? It's not short for Jennifer or
something? Or is this a common name in the Philippines?

There is nothing surprising about that. Filipinos have lots of odd
nicknames.

For example, the son of President Marcos was named Bong Bong.

Jinky is a fairly normal name by Filipino standards.