Old November 17th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Alexander and Truong?

Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) If Gregory Alexander has
an e-mail on his computer from you sending him over 100
e-mails that had originally been sent to Randy Hough, do
you have any explanation for that?
MS. ESTRELLa: Objection, calls for
speculation, it assumes facts not in evidence, and I am
instructing the witness not to answer.
THE WITNESS: I cannot answer that.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) Okay. Did you send any
such e-mail to Gregory Alexander?
instruction.
MS. ESTRELLa: Same objections, same
THE WITNESS: I cannot answer that.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) If Gregory Alexander says
that you did send it to him, is he lying?
instruction.
MS. ESTRELLa:
THE WITNESS:
Same objections, same
I cannot answer.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) Do you have any reason why
you would send him copies of e-mails that have
purportedly been stolen from Gregory -- excuse me, from
Randy Hough?
MS. ESTRELLa: Same objections, same instruction.
THE WITNESS: I cannot answer.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) As we sit here today, can you think of any reason
for Alexander to steal e-mails
for his own behalf?
MS. ESTRELLO: Same objections, same instruction.
THE WITNESS: I cannot answer.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) It would seem to me that
stealing e-mails doesn't have any benefit to Mr.
Alexanderi would you agree?
MS. ESTRELLO: Same objections, same instructions.
THE WITNESS: I cannot answer.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) It would seem to me that
there is no benefit to Mr. Alexander to break into Mr.
Hough's account would you agree or disagree with that
statement?
MS. ESTRELLO:Same objections, same instructions.
THE WITNESS: I cannot answer and I don't
know what lS in the mind of Mr. Gregory Alexander.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) Okay. Is it suspicious
to you at all that the only e-mails that appear to have
gotten up on the internet concern Susan Polgar?
MS. ESTRELLO: Same objection, same instructions.
THE WITNESS:I cannot answer and I don't
know what is in the mind of Mr. Gregory Alexander.
Q. (BY MR. HUTTENBACH) Okay. Is it suspicious
to you at all that the only e-mails that appear to have
gotten up on the internet concern Susan Polgar?
MS. ESTRELLO:Same objection, same instructions.
THE WITNESS: I don't believe it is the case, but I cannot answer it.