Old December 15th 09, 08:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess

Default Greg Kennedy's obituary

samsloan wrote:
On Dec 14, 12:56 pm, Jürgen R. wrote:
Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:51 pm, samsloan wrote:

Remember that it was widely reported here and many believed that I
had died in February 2005....

That was merely wishful thinking.

No - it was true.

Jürgen R. may think this is funny, but it is not.

It was moderately funny and somewhat more succesful than
I had expected.

Many including some of my children believed him when he posted that I
had died.

Undoubtedly they were disappointed when you reappeared.

Some thought I was a ghost when I showed up at the US Amateur Team
Championship a week or so later.

You are a nasty, smelly old man, an evil spirit and a fraud, but not a
ghost.
Most ghosts are benign.

Also, the belief that I had died led to my candidates statement being
left out of the April, 2005 Chess Life. Instead, a blank space
appeared.

Bull**** - you simply missed the deadline.

If I knew the real name of Jürgen R. and where to find him, I would
sue him.

No you wouldn't. Suing people as a hobby is deprecated here. And even if
it where not, you are too dumb to figure out what to file and where.