Old January 2nd 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Don Schultz on USCF EB Elections - Endorsements

On Jan 1, 10:06*pm, samsloan wrote:

There are many other ideas. If there is interest in my thoughts and
time permits me, I will privately solicit ideas to accomplish the
above and possibly, at future delegate meetings, make some specific
motions.
One manís opinion,
Don Schultz

Find out which members are gay and leak it to Sam Sloan. Thats what
weasels do you know.