Old January 2nd 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Don Schultz on USCF EB Elections - Endorsements

On Jan 1, 10:18*pm, samsloan wrote:

I very easily could be wrong about all this but as a past president,
active in USCF affairs for the last half century, longer than most
including even Bill Goichberg, I feel obligated to express my views
on
something, I believe is fundamental to the future growth of our
organziation. --Don Schultz

See if you can weasel another bottle of Merlot. You've obviously
tossed the first one down too fast.