Old January 22nd 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.spain,alt.history,alt.chess

Default Spain – The Story of a Great Nation

On Jan 22, 1:36*pm, Mike Murray wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:54:31 -0800 (PST), samsloan

wrote:

Does it delve into the impact of climate? * I'm interested in where
the rain tends to fall.

You, no doubt, are referring to the Fact that the Rain in Spain Falls
Mainly in the Plain.

Actually, I have not read the book. I only read a few pages. However,
I can see that it is a very good book, enjoyable to read. If I ever
want to learn about the History of Spain, this is the first book I
will read.

Where else can you find the entire History of Spain up to 1901
condensed into 158 pages?

Sam