Old February 2nd 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Is Susan Polgar National Invitational for Girls 2010 Still On?

On Feb 2, 7:35*am, MrVidmar wrote:
MrVidmar wrote:
ChessFire wrote:
On Jan 31, 2:38 pm, sd wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:33 pm, MrVidmar wrote:

You're a reporter. *You should be able to dig for that information..
As a reporter, he is even weaker than he is as a chess player. I
wouldn't count on anything substantive.

Well, actually, the material I posted was on the blog yesterday - and
since you goons are so anxious, why not do some reporting yourselves?
Is it that no one will talk to you anymore? *

Not on the Daily Chess News and Information blog, Philsy. Even Sevan
Muradian remarked on the USCF Issues Forum that it has been taken down
from there. *How about you try asking your bosses again--maybe ask them
over on chessdiscussion.com.

Come on, Philsy. *Show us what kind of reporter you are. *Your 60,000
readers per month are dying to know the kind of job you're capable of. :-)

Paging Philsy. *Does our intrepid "reporter" have any hard answers to
the question posed, to wit,

Anyone who writes in such a disparaging manner can hardly be
interested in factual result of their question - are these 'inquiries'
actually real questions?

what, if anything, has caused the pulling of
the SPNI 2010 advert from the Polgar Daily Chess and Information blog?
Harry Payne over on the USCF Issues Forum says he knows of no Polgar
tournaments in 2010 being sponsored by TTU. *What's up with your boss,
Philsy?

Certainly, there are USCF members who read here in chess.misc, and in
chess.politics and I bring to their attention this series of
commentaries in view that Brian Lafferty wants to be reinstated at the
USCF forums. What will he do there - continue to say or suggest I am
employed by Susan Polgar, or will he merely hector other posters,
playing disrespectfully on their names and so forth? An amnesty
granted in order that he can do what?

I have, BTW visited the Polgar site and made 2 reports here on what it
says there, having found both tournament advertisements in 10 seconds.
If Brian Lafferty could only state his own interest, I could then
direct him to the other means of obtaining information - directly
writing to Susan Polgar.

Finally, the only chess reporting I now do is here, mostlyposting
current tournament results or forthcoming events. I hope this is still
permitted in chess misc which certainly permits all else.

Phil Innes
Old February 2nd 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Laughtery, you are banned from several forums for among other things
hectoring others' points of view, while raising questions which are
already answered. Do you quite understand this? I didn't ban you, but
others did at Chessville - then they 'bozo'ed you' so only you could
read your own messages for weeks

.

Now, if you continue to have problems accessing information I can
access in 10 seconds, see a shrink or go pound sand? Or ask the
organizers of the event if they will talk with you, and STOP
suggesting I am any paid agent of the organizer, and owe you
something. That is a lie Rafferty.

Will you admit any basis for your statement? If not I cannot cordially
recommend you to the USCF forum, or to any forum. Seems to me that
this has been the general view about your 'interest' in chess, a
somewhat fantastical one.

What your interest is in suggesting there are problems with others,
their tournaments, is clear as day to anyone who has followed your
trail of 'suggesting' things.

I do refer especially to your mention of Susan Polgar, and your
obsession with her - similar as Sloan's and some others here.

Is it true that you mentioned the hot-saucing accusation AFTER you
knew it was dismissed by a court? AFTER you made contact with her Ex,
but where you are shy of describing what relations you formed with her
Ex? Or why you ever contacted him initially?

You do admit that a court after investigation threw that accusation
out, don't you?

You previously replied that it was 'disingenuous of you to reply' to
the same question, which is certainly the mark of someone who will not
admit his own action, lest it be....? In short, not a candid fellow
are you? And not a disinterested one seemingly either

and let me take all that as your measure of honesty and true interest
in the game since it represents the majority of your writing

If you want to go on 'asking' after things which are beyond your wit
to understand, or you are consciously deprecating others by 'asking'
insensible 'questions', and you do not chose to ask primary sources
before you propose your opinions, then let you be said to be as you
are, and take such consequence as may be!

At least, your recent provocations and lack of candid responses allows
me to 'let you go'. I wonder how common that experience is for you?
You are a guy likes the common touch, no? You have argued for it, it
is yours!

bona vicantia

Phil Innes
Old February 2nd 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

ChessFire wrote:
Laughtery, you are banned from several forums for among other things
hectoring others' points of view, while raising questions which are
already answered. Do you quite understand this? I didn't ban you, but
others did at Chessville - then they 'bozo'ed you' so only you could
read your own messages for weeks

Ah, yes. Also chessdiscussion.com. All those sites that don't allow
for free and open discussion. ROTFLMAO!!

.

Now, if you continue to have problems accessing information I can
access in 10 seconds, see a shrink or go pound sand? Or ask the
organizers of the event if they will talk with you, and STOP
suggesting I am any paid agent of the organizer, and owe you
something. That is a lie Rafferty.

Philsy, you're the one who claims that the event, SPNI Girls 2010, is
still up on Polgar's blog even tough Sevan Muradian confirmed on the
USCF Issues Forum that it has been removed. In fact, Dewain Barber just
posted the following on the USCF forum,

"Postby Dewain R. Barber on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 pm #179881
Dear All:

Specifically, things are being discussed. End of statement and no
further information will be forth coming until some decisions are made.
Best Regards,
Dewain"

To borrow a title from Joseph Heller, "Something Happened" despite your
false assurances that all is well and as previously advertised on the
Polgar blog. Please select one or more of the following choices:

I, Philsy Innes, am

a) a liar;
b) an idiot
c) a putz;
d) an incompetent, pseudo reporter;
e) a fawning sycophant of Susan Polgar;
f) all of the above.

[Philsy drivel snipped]
Old February 3rd 10, 11:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Sounds like a good place to publicize the public record.

How many of these parents even KNOW the public record?

Old February 3rd 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Excuse the top post to Lafferty. I did two things - I went to the site
and found the tournament announcements and posted them here, twice. I
did nothing other than do that, did not advocate for the tournament
and have no idea whether it is troubled or not.

Lafferty is obviously interested 'asking' for information, then
abusing the supplier of it. Nevertheless, I found and reported what
was at the site, and suggested that if he wants to know more, he
should contact the organizers!

All of this has set him to hissing. But it seems to me that without
attempting to report what is actually happening he is in danger of
distorting the event based upon negative speculations, why, you might
almost think he didn't want the event to go ahead. Phil Innes

====

Old February 3rd 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 3, 10:02*am, ChessFire wrote:
Excuse the top post to Lafferty. I did two things - I went to the site
and found the tournament announcements and posted them here, twice. I
did nothing other than do that, did not advocate for the tournament
and have no idea whether it is troubled or not.

Lafferty is obviously interested 'asking' for information, then
abusing the supplier of it. Nevertheless, I found and reported what
was at the site, and suggested that if he wants to know more, he
should contact the organizers!

All of this has set him to hissing. But it seems to me that without
attempting to report what is actually happening he is in danger of
distorting the event based upon negative speculations, why, you might
almost think he didn't want the event to go ahead. *Phil Innes

====

Looks like you were caught with your kneepads on again.

Old February 3rd 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

ChessFire wrote:
Excuse the top post to Lafferty. I did two things - I went to the site
and found the tournament announcements and posted them here, twice. I
did nothing other than do that, did not advocate for the tournament
and have no idea whether it is troubled or not.

Philsy, you are such an amazing piece of lying ****. There isn't
anything of that sort on the Polgar Daily Chess and Information Blog.
Even Muradian agreed that it had been pulled. No matter how many times
you repeat your lie, it won't morph into the truth.

Lafferty is obviously interested 'asking' for information, then
abusing the supplier of it. Nevertheless, I found and reported what
was at the site, and suggested that if he wants to know more, he
should contact the organizers!

Nice try at deflection, Philsy. You haven't supplied any information of
an accurate sort.

Old February 3rd 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Boss with the hot sauce

On Feb 3, 4:45*pm, ChessFire wrote:

So be it shrug. I merely said what the site did. That was after
all, the basis of your inquiry, and which I reported to you since you
seemed to doubt the site had any message at all, or you lacked the
wit
to find it, even though I can in 10 seconds.

But how come to came to call me names for answering you?

--When Philsy writes merely it is code for "I ****ed up big time".

Old February 5th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 4, 4:57*pm, MrVidmar wrote:

Wrong, Philsy. *You did not at all report, even once, what i asked you
for. *

This of course violates the rule about ending a sentence with a
preposition up with which I shall not put. Now before Typo Talyor
jumps on your heine let me show you an easy way to avoid this
grammatical boner. Simply end the sentence with the word asshole. Now
see, "You did not at all report, even once, what i asked you for
asshole." Isn't grammar pun?
Old February 5th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

None wrote:
On Feb 4, 4:57 pm, MrVidmar wrote:

Wrong, Philsy. You did not at all report, even once, what i asked you
for.

This of course violates the rule about ending a sentence with a
preposition up with which I shall not put. Now before Typo Talyor
jumps on your heine let me show you an easy way to avoid this
grammatical boner. Simply end the sentence with the word asshole. Now
see, "You did not at all report, even once, what i asked you for
asshole." Isn't grammar pun?

I stand corrected. :-)