Old February 3rd 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess

Default Honest or Not Mr. L?

ChessFire wrote:
Not to gloss over this issue as Stan Booz = None has done for //
interesting// reasons - what part did Brian Lafferty play in all this?
He simply won't answer a straight question.

[snip]

You must think I'm really stuuuuupid like you, Philsy. Think again,
****head.
Old February 4th 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess

On Feb 3, 5:25*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
ChessFire wrote:
Not to gloss over this issue as Stan Booz = None has done for //
interesting// reasons - what part did Brian Lafferty play in all this?
He simply won't answer a straight question.

[snip]

You must think I'm really stuuuuupid like you, Philsy. *Think again,
****head.

Well, I think you refuse to answer the question, and others don't
really understand the question, but ice fishing season is about over
here, [see elsewhere] and thank you for playing. Phil