Old February 4th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub, plays as good as Fritz 5.32 now.

On 18 Jan, 08:57, Sanny wrote:

I suppose now GetClub is among worlds top 100 Chess engines.

I'm surprised no one else picked up on this hilarious phrase. It's a
bit like someone telling you that his brand of peanut butter is in the
world's top 100.

And you think, "Well, there's Sun-Pat, and there's, um, Reese's. And
er... Jif, and Skippy...."
You might manage to name another three or 4. A fanatic might get down
to number 42: Albanian Pinoku Botrescu Mangnala.
When you get down to the 80s you are talking about peanut butter made
by soldiers with out of date ingredients in The Congo.

The ones that barely scrape into the top 100, like Getclub, are a
health hazard and useful only as a method of torture in 4th world
countries.

Please rate this post as 5/5 on google!
Old February 4th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
Banned

Please rate this post as 5/5 on google!

Ok I have done it for 2 reasions.

1. Iliked the way you compare GetClub with Butter.
2. You requested something, That I can give for free.

Today a lots of bugs were removed from GetClub. Now, GetClub plays
much decently.

Bye
Sanny

Old February 5th 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Today a bull **** on the ground.
Old February 6th 10, 05:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
sd sd is offline

On Feb 4, 10:21*pm, None
Today a bull **** on the ground

I do believe that is the main fuel source for the GetClub engine.